zveri666

zveri666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also won my entry today too :)

Just a "greedy" question: and if I win another entry, what happens?

I won a ticket as well! Was wondering the same thing. What happens if i play and win another ticket? two entries? :)

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm slowly giving up on this one. I've been trying to play tight, but it doesn't help. This freeroll make me wanna pull my hair out with so many people going all in all the time. It'd be a miracle if I got the ticket lol.

and1tiger

and1tiger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Я русский человек, поэтому одно сообщение думаю будет разрешено мне написать на родном языке=)!!! По поводу билета на wcoop main event freeroll final: Нужен ли еще один билет если удалось выиграть один?

nax

nax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Я русский человек, поэтому одно сообщение думаю будет разрешено мне написать на родном языке=)!!! По поводу билета на wcoop main event freeroll final: Нужен ли еще один билет если удалось выиграть один?

Sry, dude, but this forum is English only!

K

KonSingkit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now down to a field of 280... target 50 :)

K

KonSingkit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
arrgghh, busted at 151... closest i've got so far.

skrsh76

skrsh76

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats guys. Closest I have come is 150. Towards the end it just you have to have some good cards to stay and more importantly not have bad beats :)

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just won the ticket!!! Yay!! I got lucky and finally I made it happen. Good luck to everyone else! :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

K

KonSingkit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats to you.... out again... :( suckout on a cooler

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a long time I could not pass this tournament! I did it!

Attachments

• 2013-09-21 23-56-56.jpg
    2013-09-21 23-56-56.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 19
micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WTG Edik
finally, big congrats
hopefully you can do that more often now:)

H

Henreiman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best of luck to all those playing these, it's gonna be a long ride. I would personally play super loose early to build a big stack and be aggro...don't wanna waste my time playing in a freeroll and grind out to a 72nd place or something.

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats Edik! You did it :)) I expect freeroll final to be even worse and tougher to beat, but hey at least we got into the final.

I'm not so sure about being super loose. Sure it can work if you're lucky, but since a lot of ppl go all in all the time, it's imo better to wait for strong hand and play it aggresively instead of playing bingo with these people. Yday I played MTT and I was left with like 2BB and when decent hand came I went all in. I won that hand and then another good one came, so all in again and suddenly I was up to the same amount of chips as others and within few rounds I was chip leader. So I'm all for patience and not throwing away your chips on weak hands. JMO

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats Edik! You did it :)) I expect freeroll final to be even worse and tougher to beat, but hey at least we got into the final.

I'm not so sure about being super loose. Sure it can work if you're lucky, but since a lot of ppl go all in all the time, it's imo better to wait for strong hand and play it aggresively instead of playing bingo with these people. Yday I played MTT and I was left with like 2BB and when decent hand came I went all in. I won that hand and then another good one came, so all in again and suddenly I was up to the same amount of chips as others and within few rounds I was chip leader. So I'm all for patience and not throwing away your chips on weak hands. JMO

Thank you! See you in the finals! :D

N

Nataraj1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Managed to win an entry the first time I participated. On the other hand, this was quite tough. I just played solid/tight the whole time (as far as my little skills would allow). Unfortunately, I was perhaps not aggressive enough near the end, so I was getting blinded out really, really fast.

I had lost hope of qualifying, the play was put on hold for hand-for-hand, and I finished in 50th place (phew!).

I tried again in later qualifying tourneys for practice, but the fields became much larger (sometimes as large as 20K people), and never managed to earn a second qualification.

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i keep playing these for fun, but yea it's always around 20K people and it's tough to get through. plus sometimes i'm really lose and call all-in with pocket pair hoping for the best lol. these people in freerolls have definitely bad influence on me

redwhitealex

redwhitealex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems to me to be in the 50 luchshish is very hard. but on the other hand is a very good chance to get to the main event for free

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems to me to be in the 50 luchshish is very hard. but on the other hand is a very good chance to get to the main event for free

sattelite it to the final tournament - there will be a valid hot! only one hundred prizes ... first prize - a ticket to the tournament with a buy-onn 5200 $ ... is the main goal at all!.

dolchinkov

dolchinkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Continues to playing this satellite and nothing.Always finished around a hundred, and this tourney make me sick.Can't take just a ticket???

A

anderson1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i winner one seat gl all friends

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a ticket as well! Was wondering the same thing. What happens if i play and win another ticket? two entries? :)

If you play anotherone and you win you won't get 2 entries, it would be just 1 less person playing the next round, so slightly more chances of doing better in the next one.

S

stefffan1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play really aggressive and try to build a high stack. Don't bluff and take advantage of weak players.

akran75

akran75

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these tournaments are played a couple of times daily.na every tournament you play, go maximum agresiv.every times when you move the map, just be aggressive all the time, but this time with more secure cards .... important thing about these tournaments is that when is 20,000 players, you have to know that only 200 of them are ready to play constantly wise, these others are simply waiting first good hand, and then firing all weapons ... or simply, be assertive ..
, by the way, I have one ticket :)
http://prntscr.com/1tqx55