WCOOP Main Event Freeroll Rd 1

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jeez, lots of CC members finding success in this. That's pretty cool!

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just earned my WCOOP freeroll seat.

20,000 entrants, only 50 seats available.

I played super aggressive early and donked out several others with premium hands

Now comes the hard part...

congratulations! I have not yet passed this tournament, but every day I try to do it!

valkopt

valkopt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also won my entry today too :)

Just a "greedy" question: and if I win another entry, what happens?

Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Supertight play especially at beginning (very similar to online pokerschool), no bluffing especially at beginning :D, aggressive play with strong hands especially at beginning :D, take your time especcially at the END :D and the most important one big full fatass of luck especially at beginning but through whole tournament :D

28tvwv5.jpg

I congratulate friend personally think that to earn that ticket with so many players who are very aggressive rather ho very crazy about playing too pulling all his chips.

felicitacioens alos another fellow who managed the ticket by winning that ticket is like winning a WCOOP wing Ticket Heee. Next satellite luck.:icon_thum

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i wish i can play in this tourment i used win tickets alll the time when this contest s ran

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well as this tournament is a satellite, you don't have to play to win it, you should play it to get in 50th place. When you realice that with the stack you have you have the ticket guaranteed, you should play no hands, evem AA.
Due to the huge number of players playing it and the little amount of tickets, you shouldn't bluff, but if you become too short, its time to steal blinds. If you play tight, and don't bluff it becomes easier

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
OMGOSH you guys ......congrats !!!!!!

gl luck in the big one!

Hang in there Edik2202!

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is the structure on these? 15k-20k entrants and only 2.5 hours to get down to 50 players? ? damn.

A

ak725

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is very important to survive. So if you can, dont play All in. With small bets try to play any card for straights or flushes

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to all the CC'ers winning seats!

I'm shocked that with 10k+ entrants these last only ~2.5 hours. Like someone said, even our 10 player league games often take that long, sometimes over 3 hours.

I rarely play MTTs anymore, especially freerolls, but on a whim since I had a ticket I played a depositor freeroll yesterday at intertops that had 301 entrants. I finished 6th after about 4 hours, and it ran another 1.5 hours after that. Oh, and the FT 25K Guaranteed I took down a few years ago had like 1350 runners and it took almost 8 hours. I realize these are donk-infested and many will bust out early, but I still find it hard to believe you can burn through so many players in such a short time outside of a hyper-turbo type of format.

kissapig

kissapig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wouldn't it be a hoot if someone from CC actually won a ticket to a 5k WCOOP?

olliejjc16

olliejjc16

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are these tournaments running every day?

C

cotta777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have finished in the top 150 3 times ive played maybe 7 .

the closest I came was 78th though I was in the top 50 for a period of time towards the end

and also
128th
144th respectively.

The most important concept to grasp is when to push and when to raise.
also you have more chance of winning the pot by being first in, if your calling someones all in or raise alot of the time they will have a strong hand. which adventually will knock you out even if your holding QA KA or something dont call all ins. unless you need too

basically play honest poker early on, no bluffs and check your made hands to induce shove's and check call them to increase the donks chance of drawing to hands to induce them to pay you off on the turn/river

A

ALEX2810

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this tuor not difficult to get ticket, it important carefully chose your hand to play

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing these every day and I can't get through... The best I could do was around 140th place.

Congrats to everyone who made it.

babydrago9

babydrago9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On a tourney like this it is HIGHLY likely people will just donk off there stack, going all in with hands like 109, you just have to play tight as once you pick up a premium hand you should always get value for it.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Congrats to the CC members who have gotten seats, well played :)

and1tiger

and1tiger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also won a ticket to the tournament. Entered the top 50 out of 20,000 participants. desire to show his best poker has helped me in the game, I played a tight vagressivny player!

K

Kopiec Kreta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm once of the winners in first round. I don't have screenshoot from lobby because it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago, but if someone can't belive I can give a snapshoot from my gmail with a note but it is in polish :).

A

Ambushed

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been trying these tournaments occasionally as well, but I haven't managed to win a ticket yet. They have far too many entrants so your winrate is only 1/400 (excluding sitouts etc).