Which venom step tournaments to play with the venom freeroll tickets

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for those that play in the acr hourly(?) freeroll venom step 1 mtt in which they give out 50 seats gtd to step 2, hoping to get your opinion.

i have 5 of these tickets so far and haven't used one. they all expire sept 2020. actually got back to back tickets last night. these are all $6+0.61 tickets only to be used for venom

options are as follows:
1. venom step 2/6 - 8 seats gtd to step 3/6
2. 50 tickets gtd - venom step 6/6 multi day super sat - multiple different flights
3. venom skip 2 - 2 sets gt to step 4/6
4. venom sng step 3/7 - 2 seats gtd to step 4

thanks.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm saving mine for the 50 ticket one. Seems like the best value and easier way to get to step 6.
thanks, will have to consider using mine in all, but we'll see. hoping to get to 10 tickets lol

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in the Step ones until I get 2 tickets. Then I look for the skip 2 to Step 4 tournaments until I get two of those. I have two Step 4 tickets now so now I’m looking for the best way forward for 5 or maybe a skip to 6. I only wait till I have two because by the time you bust out twice the blinds are too high to re enter with much more than a push or fold stack. Just my opinion. Hope this helps.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have won the odd skip 2 ticket but now I am generally avoiding them because of their turbo nature and the added luck you need.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have 2 of them, but saving to 5 or 6. So I can buy in at a higher buy in tournament. That's the plan and hope it works. Don't know if it will. I'll take then risk anyways. If not I'll play in the ones I can.