Turbo mtt K10s utg

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Full ring you got K10s utg 8-9BB left blinds are up in 1 minute,is this a shove or a fold?

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in this case, as you say, I would expect a better hand, it will have less than 8 BB, but I will have a round to look for something better than K10, I understand that the common thing is to go all-in with less than 10BB with a hand like that but I would give me the opportunity to find something better

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, K10s from early position - is fold. BTN and maybe HJ - Push

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By default its a push. However if the other players tend to call to much, you could consider folding, since with a hand like this you obviously dont want to get called. But if they call to much now, they probably also call to much later, so we might not get "a better spot", before its to late. I would rather die fighting than be blinded away, so I ship it in here, close my eyes and hope for the best.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Assuming this is post ante? If so I’d like to shove here but not because the blinds and antes are about to go up. We need to play each hand in terms of the blinds we currently have, not how many we’ll have in a couple minutes.

Imo, players often overestimate the importance how much we will have soon, which can easily lead to errors versus playing with the blinds we have in the current spot. If the blinds hit us and we’re down to 6 bbs after, we’ll adjust accordingly—adjusting in advance is adjusting before we should be [emoji4]

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy shove with less than 10bb here
I would shove up to 13bb; 13-15bb+ is dependent on table Dynamics.
with more than 20bb i would fold pre

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could go either way here. It would depend how tich the table has been playing. Are you close to the money?