Tournies you don't care about?

What is your preferred method of exiting a freeroll you don't care about anymore?

• Shove till you drop.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Leave and let it blind you out.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Keep playing and tough it out.

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What;s your preferred method of exiting a freeroll you just don't care about anymore?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
not exiting is the best method :cool:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not start playing in a tournament if I realize that I do not have the time or patience for it.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Factors affecting the quick exit from the tournament can be many-first of all it's your state of mind-are you ready to accept the challenge at all-is it time for you to sleep) and many more factors!the winner is the one who is strong in spirit and ready for battle!Good luck!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I never quit a game , I keep playing till the end. If I am not interested even for a freeroll then I will skip it.

On the other hand if something happens out of the sudden and I must stop playing then I choose the Leave and let it blind you out.

P

Philwalmsley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always care

No matter what tourney I’m playing-I’ll do my best to win... it’s not the prize I’m thinking about it’s winning! being the best player. But there are times when I’m playing a free roll the kids in the background being kids-it’s not going to work!. So I’ll shove till I drop and normally do quite well and manage to annoy everyone when I win 7-2 off suited. Has to be done now and then.
:cool:

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play all the cards and I become curious. I do not want to pay any more. but normally when I play a frerroll it is to play seriously.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There are no tournaments where i don't care about wining. If i am registered, than i have to win everyone. :)

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A freeroll is not exactly free, you pay with some two hours of your time.
So any game I start to play I want to play to the end.
If for any reason I have to stop I just stop, leave it or all-in it whatever.

Just yesterday I got wrong the starting time of CardChat anniversary tournament and came for literally the last hand when you have less chips than the blind, so you are forced to go all-in. [I had an incredible luck ] I won that hand and some more and ultimately moved 300+ places up and finished in money.
Ave Caesar
and many thanks to CardsChat for the tournaments.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i never quit a game as i'm too competitive regardless of whether it's a freeroll. however if it's an emergency and you absolutely most go (being tired is a really dumb excuse), then blind out. you'll be surprised how many people will ko themselves out of the tournament

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
very best way to exit a freeroll is for sure when table closes
you WON it!!! woot woot

I

Index12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just go ahead and leave the table and go do something else.

dgellitson

dgellitson

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
in all honesty, shoving seems like the play to make in freerolls. any pair, anything j10 or better just go for it, because the rest will

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You can make any game exciting. Make some new plays that you normally don't. Have some fun at table.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Um.. and why register for a tournament that is not interesting by default?
There are unplanned situations when you should leave the table, but in this case the blinds will do their dirty work =)

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why should I Play a Tournament where 'I don't care' ?!
I care About every Tournament I Play, there are just those where you care less but still I don't Play like a moron and shove every Hand.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just sitting out is good. You can shove every hand for sure but if you really don't care about winning the tourney, I don't think you'll care about winning the all-in.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never played a tournament I dont care about,seems stupid to me to play it in the first place if you are not interested in it.:):):)

eddy78

eddy78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is true most people don't care much about, so the field will be full of maniacs, no money invested so it is bingo, good for players that care about, it is an easy way to build a bankroll