mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think one of the criteria is based on your bankroll, I don't know much about that but I know what it has to do with it, but personally when I play these types of tournaments I don't re-buy, I've only done it 1-2 times and it was by mistake, but I don't like to re-buy, there are those who have strategies for this type of tournaments, such as registering last, and doing rebuys and playing aggressive (the people I have seen do that works for them), It is not a strategy for everyone, but do some research on what I said at the beginning

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a lot of factors:
How much do you wanna play this game ( happens only 1 time per day, and you get bad luckky twice, its ok to rebuy another time)
Your bankroll
Stage of tournament (if it is late stage, and the rebuy its like 10bb, dont worth it)

There is some satelittes that you can rebuy any times you want, and after the rebuy period there is an addon time to buy some extra chips.
In those tournaments its okay to rebuy like 5 times to get to addon time, so you really got a chance to won the ticket
Ex: Satellite to 11$ Tournament, 0,55 buy-in. 5x rebuy and 1x 1.1 addon = 4,4$
So it stil worth it