Tournaments during covid19

YoSungDuk

YoSungDuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the country I am living there s a lockdown. You only can be with one other person outside and you can be inside with maximal 3 people, unless you are family. Some pokerplayers got a fine of almost 400 euro recently. I wonder if you qualify online for a real life tournament if you can reach the place.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
There is no good reason to leave home! In order not to have such a problem, don't play live events, there are so many games besides.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
man I think it is better to avoid and respect the Quarantine and hope to normalize to return to the grinds because it is not worth just losing your life to this disease. so how best to play online.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now is the best time to play poker online :), and the worst time to seek adventure for yourself... I am sure that it is very difficult to find a live poker tournament right now :) Why risk your health now?) Now, if I am invited to play for free at a big tournament , I will say no! Thank you, but no...

A few days ago my neighbor doctor got sick I really felt the danger of this.... It's scary!

Health to all friends! Stay at home and play online ;)

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments

As far as live tournaments during covid. I will avoid because people are touching every chip pretty much gonna spread easy. Ill just wait.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Personally I will not feel safe until this virus is Eradicated out of existence, It is deadly and there really is no reason for me to play a live game while it is around.
I am not worried about my own well being and good health as that is shot to hell already, but my wife and daughter both have health issue's and if they caught this virus it could kill the both of them.

C

clip

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like live games but for now i'm stuck to online poker i'm to worried about chip touching and covid spread