I know it's a difficult percentage, 50 hands with little loss

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
it all depends on who sets the bar high. For me, it's about 50%, then I'm satisfied.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread is somewhat difficult to answer because it is considered to win if it is to arrive ITM or to arrive first in the tournament in a period of one year in my opinion ITM 80% and win 50% but I repeat everything depends on the time to which you refer

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
In my opinion, 20% of victories in tournaments is a great success and a great achievement.

20% ???? above like 80 and 50 ????? everybody have sense of humour for a thread start like this....

I would be great with 1% of tourney win, honestly I am okay even with much less....

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
20% ???? above like 80 and 50 ????? everybody have sense of humour for a thread start like this....

I would be great with 1% of tourney win, honestly I am okay even with much less....

Is only 1% really enough for you?
That means you will play 100 tournaments, and it will be enough for you if you only win prizes in one.
Maybe you mean the first place in the tournament, but here you were asked another question.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I obviously play in a different league as I don't know any nonpro players that get to the final table 50% or more of the time in live poker and I doubt with the crazy players playing online that there are few hobby poker players that reach the final table 50% of the time. But with that said, I have no idea what the percentage should be, but it is a good question . . .

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when analyzing graphics of some players we will see different results according to game type, buyin and skills.

winning 10% of tournaments or being ITM in 30% of games should be a reasonable number to start thinking about numbers.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a tournament last week on CC. That was the first one in a few years. I was tickled to death !!! That was success for me.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ROI is what matters not ITM. For example if you play conservative in the bubble you will have a higher ITM but a lower ROI.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone wins a tournament, it’s always success in my opinion (even if it takes a lot of luck).

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the percentage is not important. And how to calculate it. The main thing is to be in profit.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer tournaments from anything else because it needs strategy, all others needs more luck , a bit of bluffs and big budget