Tickets - What is the best tournament to play with them?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I have accumulated a number of tickets over the last 18 months or so that I have not used for various reasons. Some of them are coming up for expiry soon and I'm curious if there are opinions on the best tournaments to play with them:

Stars
$22 tickets
$55 ticket
$215 ticket

ACR
$16.50 tickets
$22 tickets
$109 ticket

Are there some good tournaments out there at these buy-in levels that either you have played or know people that have?

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Choose tournaments with a large guarantee and a small number of players, bounty tournaments, progressive knockout tournaments will not be bad.

S

SharkyShark1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I have accumulated a number of tickets over the last 18 months or so that I have not used for various reasons. Some of them are coming up for expiry soon and I'm curious if there are opinions on the best tournaments to play with them:

Stars
$22 tickets
$55 ticket
$215 ticket

ACR
$16.50 tickets
$22 tickets
$109 ticket

Are there some good tournaments out there at these buy-in levels that either you have played or know people that have?

Hi CRstals, I have seen you win some of these tickets on the ACR stream! So for the $22 ACR ticket it would play the Double Deuce. It's a two day tournament with a 100K guaranteed.

The $16,50 on ACR you could use for multiple tournaments that run through the day, with good value.

The $109 I would use to try and qualify for the upcoming venom (if it still valid in 2 months).

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi CRstals, I have seen you win some of these tickets on the ACR stream! So for the $22 ACR ticket it would play the Double Deuce. It's a two day tournament with a 100K guaranteed.

The $16,50 on ACR you could use for multiple tournaments that run through the day, with good value.

The $109 I would use to try and qualify for the upcoming venom (if it still valid in 2 months).

Hey! Yes, all of my ACR tickets minus one has come from the ACR show - I tend to stream it every time it's on.

I was thinking thr Double Deuce for the $22's - there really is no better value outside of that for that buy-in. And the $109 is probably a good call for the next Venom and I believe it is still good for that.

The $16.50's I've struggled with as I haven't seen that many good looking tournaments, Have you seen anything specific that would be a good one to try?

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Stars
$22 tickets
$55 ticket
$215 ticket

ACR
$16.50 tickets
$22 tickets
$109 ticket

if you are a beginner and do not play these limits, then I would advise you to play large knockout tournaments with a good structure (blinds increase from 10 minutes and above), then you will definitely have high chances to win at least part of these tickets to your prizes. or even bring something good. good luck)

S

SharkyShark1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey! Yes, all of my ACR tickets minus one has come from the ACR show - I tend to stream it every time it's on.

I was thinking thr Double Deuce for the $22's - there really is no better value outside of that for that buy-in. And the $109 is probably a good call for the next Venom and I believe it is still good for that.

The $16.50's I've struggled with as I haven't seen that many good looking tournaments, Have you seen anything specific that would be a good one to try?

I just filtered on the MOSS event and this Sunday there is a 16,50 40k guaranteed. MOSS 52M! Let me me know how it goes.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would use them on bounty tournaments, but the special ones like on saturday where the bountys are 75% and on acr i don't really know since i havent played there in ages but i would also pick bounty ones aswell.. since you have a chance of getting a few bountys and make some $

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would use them on bounty tournaments, but the special ones like on saturday where the bountys are 75% and on acr i don't really know since i havent played there in ages but i would also pick bounty ones aswell.. since you have a chance of getting a few bountys and make some $

I agree with him.
If the ticket is over what your normally play (I assume its the case since you ask) is to play PKO.
You may take a few bounties while playing straightfoward and the field are pretty weak in those.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
all these and it depends a lot on the tournament there are many good tournaments with these values ​​I would only play the Bigs or the BBs with all these values, or if there is a good event like WCOOP or SCOOP