mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do not think I have a defined strategy for freerolls, I just try to do my game as always, play safe, follow my instinct, try to read my opponents as best as possible, try not to despair, although it does not always work because we already know how they are in the free all in after all in

A

alannalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks man

OWWW, thanks for the class mate. I'll try it today :D

D

duson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skip the first 5-10 minutes of a free roll, let the all in's take place and then start playing tight. If your tables allowing cheap flops go with it but otherwise I'd only consider premium hands because as other's have mentioned the first 30-60 minutes of a free roll are a fiesta.

abzdolc

abzdolc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have to decide - to double up with great hand, on draw board, or to fold and lost more than 35% of stack - try to mix decisions in different tournaments.
Only the stats can help you to decide- which one way to choose, to save your chips, or to play more aggressively.

Also, the prize zone of 10% shoudn't be the goal for you, because it's never change the bankroll of your account

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on the final tables you've got, that means you're doing things right, and you must continue on the same path, while studying and learning.
There is a player I admire greatly, Annette Obrestad, she started playing freerolls and went on to earn thousands of dollars, and some advice she gives to play free tournaments are, try to win chips as quickly as possible, without being afraid to leave quickly removed, play ABC poker and never bluffing.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
my strategy is to try to play as always, with a lot of calm and without pressure, it is a free one, there is no need to stress, of course we always want to get the best possible result, reach the final table, we just have to take risks and try to make our game the best we can

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first thing to understand that this tournament is free, and many players play responsibly without thereby throwing everything on the table with a terrible hand knowing that if they lose, not what to lose. At this point I'm very responsible and okuratno Kormann with the best hand. In the later stages, I play more aggressively because of the fact that many are already beginning to fear the departure on the bubble

L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To begin play tight, don't limp, don't 3-bet with less than KK. When you do play keep pots small unless you're quite certain you're ahead. Wait for the maniacs to knock each other out while trying to work out who you need to watch out for. Later on you want to widen your range and play more aggressively. Anyone paying attention will have seen your tight play so far and you should be able to steal blinds and win pots more often. Just stealing the blinds has more value now as they're higher.
Late in tournaments it often becomes a choice of push/call all-in or fold. Look at ICM, chip equity and $ equity. Also look at hand rankings and how hands become stronger against fewer opponents.

Top 10 Games