Sunday Million anniversary

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday 22nd March. Its gonna be a lot of people but im here to tell you that no matter how many people you should play it like you usually do. Its the same as any other tournament. Cash out is for 15-20% so you shouldnt really be concerned about the actual number of players since the actual number of money players is up as well. Just play your best game and hope you can get as far as possible, who knows, maybe somebody whos reading this just now wins it. Cheers

Q

qbvbsite

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, GL if you are indeed playing it :)

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Interesting. Hopefully I can play and be among the winners and also you, luck for everyone.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I finished in the top 100 in the freeroll that grants a seat for the event. I lost the last hand against two villains. I had AQ, they had A10 and 33. He got a 10 on the flop and my hopes faded. If I won that hand, I went to the top 1 with 1 million chips, taking into account that I started with 2000 chips and I did not rebuy or addon. My best freeroll career in a while. The next one will be.:eek:

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately I will not play, but good luck to the members who are going to play.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Was close yesterday , in the top 100 for a long time, waiting to double up and secure my place, then 99 vs AT and TT on the flop, game over.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know if I will play this massive tournament but if sattelites goes well then ok. And yeah I agree with you that we should play the same playstyle as any regular tournament.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hey!

This tourney is out of my league, but I am trying to get in through sats!

I think every tournament is not more important than any other, there will be always a new one tomorrow or next week or next year!

gl if you are playing guys!

gl gl gl

M

mikeajax15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Satted in for 90 cent!

Its gonna be a fun sunday!

Gl guys

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just like that, you should not pay too much attention to other tables, you should look at your cards, your table, and try to get as far as possible ... first to enter the prizes, and then maybe the final table, and then the first place :cool::):D;)

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not playing this time, because I don't have tickets and money...

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday 22nd March. Its gonna be a lot of people but im here to tell you that no matter how many people you should play it like you usually do. Its the same as any other tournament. Cash out is for 15-20% so you shouldnt really be concerned about the actual number of players since the actual number of money players is up as well. Just play your best game and hope you can get as far as possible, who knows, maybe somebody whos reading this just now wins it. Cheers

Good luck to all the members of the CC community that will be playing this great event!

Unfortunately I won't be able to play this time around, because fortunately I'm on vacation :)

Sending good vibes to all of you!!!!!

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Good luck to the players who can participate, I hope to play an upcoming event.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
There is another satellite tonight with 200 seats, but I am sure more than 5000 will participate .
Actually I think the other satellites are better, where you can get 15 - 25 seats.

80abukaH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing many satellites but they really are a lottery.
Tournament will be great, let´s hope all goes well.

It is really going to be a huge one!