Strategy for turbo tournaments

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know if you have a special strategy in turbo tournaments. Since the blinds increase every 5 minutes and you only get 10 blinds at the beginning, you have to get all in early and hope for the best. This type of tournament has less to do with poker because you usually have to put all in preflop. Often it is a coinflip that decides whether you can continue playing or have been eliminated. I think it takes a lot of luck to win a tournament like this. However, I would like to know if you might use a special strategy.

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know if you have a special strategy in turbo tournaments. Since the blinds increase every 5 minutes and you only get 10 blinds at the beginning, you have to get all in early and hope for the best. This type of tournament has less to do with poker because you usually have to put all in preflop. Often it is a coinflip that decides whether you can continue playing or have been eliminated. I think it takes a lot of luck to win a tournament like this. However, I would like to know if you might use a special strategy.

Tournaments when you start with just 10BB are not playable in my opinion. It's not poker, it's slots. The strategy is to not care, play like a maniac and if you have an ace go for it and hope for the better. Play them for fun, not to win.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no strategy. You have to be very lucky to win such a tournament.

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no strategy. You have to be very lucky to win such a tournament.

I finisht 9th once, but mostly not in to the money. You need lots of luck.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play hands above average. If allin comes a lot, call him with all aces and a pair with middle pairs.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think the best thing to do is work with a icm tool like sngwiz or icmizer and take good notes on the villans ranges.

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These fast paced tournaments reduce the effect of player skill, so personally, I would stay away from them, but you probably just want to play a little tighter than normal I guess.

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play more hands early. And press when near the button. Press against players who play too many hands!