Story of one tournament

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depressing a little repetitive situation. Every tournament I have is almost the same. So I would like to hear your thoughts.
At the last tournament I played, SB went all-in. I answered, as I have been watching his game for quite a long time and see inadequate hands. And then such a wonderful board.

Well, okay - it's the lyrics. Wanted to improve the stack-did not work :(
Below I will give my statistics. For many it more than enough to understand manner of game.

This situation is happening with enviable constancy. Enough to go to ITM. But not enough for the final table. Tell me what can be improved or changed.

Last edited:
C

canfoldaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How much did he shove? How many BB?

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is special about this gas house ???

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today's tournament CC an exact replicates described higher. Near the middle stack all the way. ITM. That's all...

opponent 3BB pushed with J10 in UTG. I all-in. The result as usual

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not 100% sure About the pokerstars stats. the Hands you won without seeing a flop are not included, Right?

if so, it's hard to tell anything About those numbers….

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
J10 is the hand that haunts you. You win by betting with these hands in most cases. Maybe you don't need to risk everything and put all in. Note that I was also at your table and had no chips. But I studied the possibilities to go to the flop, and then mathematically estimated my chances, not hoping for luck.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well not always I hasten to play as well Aj , you should be more prudent and improve in this case an increase 5 blinds , and search way to leave a couple you to push strategy, to embark on an all-in must consider many different factors related to acquire some experience in handling your hand

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldnt care if villian was playing like a fish all night, Im not calling all in with J10. did I miss something sorry.