Sng 0.25ç, 0.5ç (PS or whatever other site )

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are anyone here regular at sng 0.25 and 0.5(45,90 or 180 players ) , and what are you advice for these field , what is It a good profit in this level os buying ?

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Henrique. How nice to see another Brazilian here. On posting, use these sit and go just to learn more about poker and don't stick to them. I played a lot of them, the 25c 90p is the most advantageous in relation to ROI. If you just want to play sit and go, I suggest the $ 1 180p and $ 1.50 90p KO but don't just stick to them. The money is in the MTTs. Then merge with some MTTs, for example Big / Bounty up to $ 2.20. Good luck and keep studying in search of evolution.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deyvsonflp is absolutely right. These 45-180 man on pokerstars are mostly for improving and building up your bankroll. They are also handy, when you dont have 6 hours to play some of the slow MTTs like the "big" or the regular speed PKOs. However if possible I will advice to start with a 100$ deposit or more and focus on the 1$ and 1,5$ events, as Deyvsonflp suggest. The issue with beginning at the 25c limit is, it will take forever to grow the bankroll to a level, where you begin to make some actual money.

Furthermore the 50c are all turbos, and that create a significantly capped ROI and limit the amount of postflop skill building by playing these events. The highest ROI is in those with 15 min blinds, which are the regular speed 90 and 180 mans. The regular speed 45 mans are somewhere in between but still ok, especially when you dont have so much time.

As for strategy all these formats attract quite a few grinders, who are generally beginners. They are playing a tight and aggressive style, and often they are simply to tight. This mean, you can abuse them near the bubble, and often you should overfold to their aggression, since they are rarely bluffing or 3-betting light. Of course you should also identify and exploit the few recreational players, who find their way. Ideally you want to use a HUD to identify them, so maybe start with a free HUD of some sort. The most important is, that it register VPIP and PFR.

Actually right at this moment I am in the process of rebuilding my bankroll on PokerStars, after I had withdrawn all my winnings and used it for life expenses. I have deposited a bit over 200$ and started with formats like the 1,1-2,2$ MTTs plus a decent amount of 3,5$ SnGs. A bit aggressive with the bankroll in the beginning, as popping some more money in was always an option, and I could also just play on 888 Poker.

After 727 tournaments I currently have a profit of 736$, and now I can very comfortably play 7$ SnGs, I can play MTTs up to 7,5$, and I am also taking a few shots at 11$ MTTs again. This just to say, that it can be done, but if you are starting with just 25$, its going to take an awfull lot of time to get to those 200$, where I began the process this time.

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Henrique. How nice to see another Brazilian here. On posting, use these sit and go just to learn more about poker and don't stick to them. I played a lot of them, the 25c 90p is the most advantageous in relation to ROI. If you just want to play sit and go, I suggest the $ 1 180p and $ 1.50 90p KO but don't just stick to them. The money is in the MTTs. Then merge with some MTTs, for example Big / Bounty up to $ 2.20. Good luck and keep studying in search of evolution.
Thansk Bro [emoji123]

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deyvsonflp is absolutely right. These 45-180 man on PokerStars are mostly for improving and building up your bankroll. They are also handy, when you dont have 6 hours to play some of the slow MTTs like the "big" or the regular speed PKOs. However if possible I will advice to start with a 100$ deposit or more and focus on the 1$ and 1,5$ events, as Deyvsonflp suggest. The issue with beginning at the 25c limit is, it will take forever to grow the bankroll to a level, where you begin to make some actual money.

Furthermore the 50c are all turbos, and that create a significantly capped ROI and limit the amount of postflop skill building by playing these events. The highest ROI is in those with 15 min blinds, which are the regular speed 90 and 180 mans. The regular speed 45 mans are somewhere in between but still ok, especially when you dont have so much time.

As for strategy all these formats attract quite a few grinders, who are generally beginners. They are playing a tight and aggressive style, and often they are simply to tight. This mean, you can abuse them near the bubble, and often you should overfold to their aggression, since they are rarely bluffing or 3-betting light. Of course you should also identify and exploit the few recreational players, who find their way. Ideally you want to use a HUD to identify them, so maybe start with a free HUD of some sort. The most important is, that it register VPIP and PFR.

Actually right at this moment I am in the process of rebuilding my bankroll on PokerStars, after I had withdrawn all my winnings and used it for life expenses. I have deposited a bit over 200$ and started with formats like the 1,1-2,2$ MTTs plus a decent amount of 3,5$ SnGs. A bit aggressive with the bankroll in the beginning, as popping some more money in was always an option, and I could also just play on 888 Poker.

After 727 tournaments I currently have a profit of 736$, and now I can very comfortably play 7$ SnGs, I can play MTTs up to 7,5$, and I am also taking a few shots at 11$ MTTs again. This just to say, that it can be done, but if you are starting with just 25$, its going to take an awfull lot of time to get to those 200$, where I began the process this time.
thank you very much bro, very complete your analysis and very instructive, unfortunately I don't have the money to put in 3 dollars in a freeroll, and only 0.25 hehe is left, I'm in no hurry to make money I just want to evolve my game and be profitable, very thanks again i will use your methodology as a basis in the future;)