SCOOP low 2.20$ phase 1

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know what the payout structure looks like in phase 2?

For example, I have played the phase 1 two times and didn't get to phase 2.
Therefore I am not sure how many attempts should I have since I don't know what the payouts are? Also, does everyone who get to the phase 2 are automatically ITM, or is it necessary to play that tournament like any other?

I am currently playing my 3rd attempt at phase 1, and it will probably be my last, unless someone has other advice?! :)

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
check the tournament lobby of phase 2

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
check the tournament lobby of phase 2

Lol, I did that first, no info at all...

It doesn't matter now anyways, as I got through and I will be sitting on around 55BB stack in phase 2 which is quite solid for me! :)

B

Bigbluntsrus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, I did that first, no info at all...

It doesn't matter now anyways, as I got through and I will be sitting on around 55BB stack in phase 2 which is quite solid for me! :)

What are the starting blinds for phase 2 please ? I think I finished phase 1 with around 35k

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are the starting blinds for phase 2 please ? I think I finished phase 1 with around 35k

I think blinds are 800/1600 when the phase 2 stars.
Also, I have read somewhere that whoever gets to the 2nd phase has a guaranteed prize :)
So, GJ us :)

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was classified for the second phase. depends on qualifying, in which case 20% of the players left in the tournament are more serious, correct me if I am wrong!