Recommend books about the late stage of the tournament

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have such a problem: I often play very well in the tournament naale and easily make chip-leader stacks, but before the bubble and on the bubble, problems start, those strategies that I use at the initial stage of tournaments do not work on the bubble and in front of it. Can you advise me on sensible books about this stage of tournaments? :jd4::):jd4:

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have such a problem: I often play very well in the tournament naale and easily make chip-leader stacks, but before the bubble and on the bubble, problems start, those strategies that I use at the initial stage of tournaments do not work on the bubble and in front of it. Can you advise me on sensible books about this stage of tournaments? :jd4::):jd4:
This stage is possibly the most interesting and dynamic part of the tournament. It is characterized by more decisive actions of the players at the table, which means that the importance of each decision made increases significantly. If you make small mistakes in the earlier stages of the tournament, they will only take away some of your chips, and there will be an opportunity to correct the situation in the next hands. At a later stage, the ability to reach the prize zone and get a win directly depends on your every decision. You have to choose - risk all your chips and go all-in or fold. And this makes the push / fold stage quite a difficult stage in the tournament.and even though your topic is about books, I will not recommend them. better study the Nash table for the late stage of the tournament. it will be useful to you much more in order to make the right decisions.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Try searching online, there is good free discussion there.

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
phil gordon always covers this well in his books, i'd probably either go with hellmuth or gordon

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Don't know about books but you could do worse than check out Jonathan Little on YouTube. He seems to know what he is talking about and has the results to prove it.