poker and superstition[emoji23]

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like other athletes, all poker players believe in superstition, even if some do not admit it. For example, one of the mass prejudices is that playing in stale clothes is sure to bring success. but if the dog is next to the player - this is a guaranteed misfortune and failure in the draws.
I wonder if you have any superstitions in the game? [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji812] [emoji813] [emoji814] [emoji815]

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, i don't believe in superstition, hardly my luck depends on something i have on myself or beside me, in exchange i try to focus on my game and what's happening at the table. Being superstitious probably makes the game itself more interesting but in my experience the real trouble kicks in when a really superstitious player comes to a blackjack table, i witnessed when they give dealers a really hard time where the outcome of the game the least depends on dealer. I felt uncomfortable a bunch of times only because of that...

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, i don't believe in superstition, hardly my luck depends on something i have on myself or beside me, in exchange i try to focus on my game and what's happening at the table. Being superstitious probably makes the game itself more interesting but in my experience the real trouble kicks in when a really superstitious player comes to a blackjack table, i witnessed when they give dealers a really hard time where the outcome of the game the least depends on dealer. I felt uncomfortable a bunch of times only because of that...
good position and opinion.
but still some have superstitions even if they are already experienced players[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also happen to be superstitious ... especially when there is no game))) but I think it's necessary to believe in GOD and sit down at the table with a cold head, so that neither not interfere.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also happen to be superstitious ... especially when there is no game))) but I think it's necessary to believe in GOD and sit down at the table with a cold head, so that neither not interfere.
everyone has his own king in his head.[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji815] [emoji814] [emoji813] [emoji812]

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like other athletes, all poker players believe in superstition, even if some do not admit it. For example, one of the mass prejudices is that playing in stale clothes is sure to bring success. but if the dog is next to the player - this is a guaranteed misfortune and failure in the draws.
I wonder if you have any superstitions in the game? [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji812] [emoji813] [emoji814] [emoji815]
Luckily me i don't have any superstition when i play poker and I'm not in the category of those who don't recognize:laugh:.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luckily me i don't have any superstition when i play poker and I'm not in the category of those who don't recognize[emoji23].
the most important thing before the game is not to be tired, after a good sleep, eating and all the work in the family.
and forward to victory. without superstitions[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a lucky shirt...I have won my biggest tournaments wearing it. however, I know it's not why I won those tournaments. I also think that I have specific lucky months (due to results over many years).

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a lucky shirt...I have won my biggest tournaments wearing it. however, I know it's not why I won those tournaments. I also think that I have specific lucky months (due to results over many years).
I saw a championship where an American professional does not remember his name, said that he has happy pink shorts, and although they are old, he will not sell them even for $ 1000. And he gave an interview in his shorts[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji812] [emoji813] [emoji814] [emoji815] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

well_cap1302

well_cap1302

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not believe, I think a good strategy and reading game has more force, and of course you can not miss the good old luck haha.

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the other players believe you are lucky it is a huge advantage

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like that thought about it but when I play-not like that would be next to the computer was an empty glass