Poker room with lowest tourney buy-in

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars have a lot of play money tournaments. Thats the cheapest buyin, you can find.

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would think that every poker room would have some small buy-in tournaments. I play on BetonLine.com and they have at least a few buy-ins a day under a dollar. One tournament is $.10 and another is $.66 or $. 65 I can't remember exactly. I mostly play the $1 and $2 tournaments.

Pick a poker room and have fun!

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR offer MTT from 11cents. and They have scheduled freerolls. I am not sure about cash games as I dont play it.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think no poker room offers with 0.01 Cent buy Ins. You probably mean with 1 cent and up but a hundredth of Cent is too little to play with it

You are wrong. There are many tournaments in which the buy-in is only 0.01 cents.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 6
Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to everyone. Hope you are doing great.
I would like to know what poker rooms do you use where tourneys with the lowest buy-in are available? Please share your experience.
Thank you in advance.

Depends on why you are looking for micros, the partypoker has - or had few months ago, definitely - good satellites under 50 cents.

The gg/natural8 have 25cent-1$ tourney dollar tourneys without fee, with extremely week field.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Every site has got a micro tournaments, look around and choice what YOu feel best for You Mate.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree you should review different sites for their freerolls and micro MTTs schedule I would state ACR had their own freeroll and number of private freeroll\freebuy MTT sponsored by associates. You could look MTT lobby to determine where you have signup to receive passwords for different MTTs.