Poker room with lowest tourney buy-in

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to everyone. Hope you are doing great.
I would like to know what poker rooms do you use where tourneys with the lowest buy-in are available? Please share your experience.
Thank you in advance.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello to everyone. Hope you are doing great.
I would like to know what poker rooms do you use where tourneys with the lowest buy-in are available? Please share your experience.
Thank you in advance.
If you have weighed all the pros and cons and decided to try yourself in MTT, this article will help you choose a poker room to play. We will also tell you about the main tournaments with buy-in up to $ 5, the participation in which will be profitable for beginners. For the review, we took - PokerOK, pokerstars, 888poker and partypoker. In these poker rooms you will have rather weak opponents and you will not have to play huge kilofoles.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
888 in my opinion is the best option. This site always has a very large selection of tournaments, and the smallest buy-in starts at 0.01 cents.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a similar post on my profile and all the recommendations were for 888 Poker!

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have weighed all the pros and cons and decided to try yourself in MTT, this article will help you choose a poker room to play. We will also tell you about the main tournaments with buy-in up to $ 5, the participation in which will be profitable for beginners. For the review, we took - PokerOK, Pokerstars, 888poker and partypoker. In these poker rooms you will have rather weak opponents and you will not have to play huge kilofoles.
Thank you for the information.

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 in my opinion is the best option. This site always has a very large selection of tournaments, and the smallest buy-in starts at 0.01 cents.
Hi, 0.01 is very nice, are there a lot of people playing such MTT?

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a similar post on my profile and all the recommendations were for 888 poker!
Hello, thank you. The second person recommended 888. Is it possible to play using mobile App with this poker room?

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not sure. havent been playing on multiple sites

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi, 0.01 is very nice, are there a lot of people playing such MTT?

Basically, everything depends on the time of day and different tournaments have different numbers of participants. But in general in those tournaments in which I play, usually about 200-250 players.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in acr and in sportbetting, in betonline, in winamax.

winamax has the cheapest sit a go.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
pokerstars 2cents game sit and go 990 players hyper

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically, everything depends on the time of day and different tournaments have different numbers of participants. But in general in those tournaments in which I play, usually about 200-250 players.
Great, that's fine for me, thank's for the info.

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars 2cents game sit and go 990 players hyper
I saw this mtt, but usually there are not enough players to start. Once I were waiting for the whole day, but with no luck(

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in acr and in sportbetting, in betonline, in winamax.

winamax has the cheapest sit a go.
Never heard about such rooms, will check them, thank you.

N

Nismo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on 888 Poker and agree that they have some low buy in MTT tournaments. However, the 1c tournaments are mainly sub-satellites to larger tournaments, so you might end up having to play 2 or satellites before getting to play main event. This might be for you but I tried it once and it will definitely take up a whole night to complete.

Other than that they have some tournaments ranging from 10c - $1 which are pretty good, normally with a field of 350+.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
888poker has low buy in tourneys , like from 10c , also some subsatellites with pennies . On ACR there are games in the micros , PS has the 2c tourney with 990 players but nowadays it's harder to fill the max number of 990 to start a game , also PS has removed some of its low buy in tourneys :( But still there are satellites from 11c and ofcourse freerolls

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888poker has low buy in tourneys , like from 10c , also some subsatellites with pennies . On ACR there are games in the micros , PS has the 2c tourney with 990 players but nowadays it's harder to fill the max number of 990 to start a game , also PS has removed some of its low buy in tourneys :( But still there are satellites from 11c and ofcourse freerolls
It is really sad that PS removed low cost tourneys, most of the satellites with buy-in 11 cents is something like gambling( and the late registration is very long.
Thank you for the comment.

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on 888 Poker and agree that they have some low buy in MTT tournaments. However, the 1c tournaments are mainly sub-satellites to larger tournaments, so you might end up having to play 2 or satellites before getting to play main event. This might be for you but I tried it once and it will definitely take up a whole night to complete.

Other than that they have some tournaments ranging from 10c - $1 which are pretty good, normally with a field of 350+.
Thank you very much for your reply. I see a lot of people playing on 888.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you have the opportunity, then you can play at "Pokerstars.es" there is a large selection of tournaments from 10 cents !!!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If you have the opportunity, then you can play at "Pokerstars.es" there is a large selection of tournaments from 10 cents !!!

Have you been to Spain?

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think no poker room offers with 0.01 Cent buy Ins. You probably mean with 1 cent and up but a hundredth of Cent is too little to play with it