Playing tournament with 200 500 1000 2000people

G

Ghkralj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi new to poker playing freerolls for now won 1 time 1sr place 10bucks and 1 time 2nd place 11bucks, tips on long tournaments with a lot of people and also tips with 15 20 30 people. What ever tips u have are helpful tnx to colin and katie for first tournament win cuz of their 30days learning poker course:) :jd4::jd4:

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tight at the beginning of the game and more loose in the later stages with a good stack. Approximately 40bb+

G

Ghkralj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tight at the beginning of the game and more loose in the later stages with a good stack. Approximately 40bb+

Yea i play solid few hands double up my stak and then i just lose chips all the time bluffin not working calling checking nothing and then it hits bad hand for 10 20 hands and i run out of chips and all, i manage to read players good in later stages but early with 500people everyone is all in most off the time how do you handle that? 1 in 1 sit and go 1 win 1 total games haha :jd4::jd4:

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the early stage, you need to build up your stack by playing loose-aggressive, and in the late stage, play tight-aggressive to maintain a stack sufficient for a comfortable play.