Playing players who go all-in

Jay R

Jay R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many times you are in a tournament & players are going all-in every hand. Often pre-flop.
I usually go all-in like this if I have AA but not always. But sometimes it’s incoming from get go. It’s usually better to fold. Except if one player is doing it everytime. I would wait for QQ KK AA AK and go all-in then. Ofcourse nothing is etched in stone. You may have a high buy in & don’t want to get knocked out so early

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many times you are in a tournament & players are going all-in every hand. Often pre-flop.
I usually go all-in like this if I have AA but not always. But sometimes it’s incoming from get go. It’s usually better to fold. Except if one player is doing it everytime. I would wait for QQ KK AA AK and go all-in then. Ofcourse nothing is etched in stone. You may have a high buy in & don’t want to get knocked out so early

Don't play scared, and don't let the buyin level influence your play.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don,t think, that in any seriuos game with a big buy-in lots of people will go all-in every hand.
Usually i see something like this just in the freerolls. I know some people can move all-in every hand even just in for a fast double up or just not to waste the time for a freeroll game.

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If they do it at early stage of the tournament, when the stacks are deep, you should play as tight as possible and call off with premium hands only.

Usually people go all-in every hand when they are drunk or simply not interested in the tournament. So, their logic is "Ok, I will gamble every hand, and if I'm lucky and double or triple up, then I'l play seriously, if not, so be it" or sometimes they do not even care if they double up, they keep doing that just cause its fun to them )))

So the best strategy against them is to wait for a strong hand, and help them find the exit. Unless they suck out on you, of course :D

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are so annoying. Like you open some 3bb and he shoves 50 with some pocket 2. Think such guys just lack any poker skills so they turn a game into a bingo thats all.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wait for a good hand and be patient. Don't change your game plan just because of 1 player who go all in all the time.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait for a good hand ???????? What is going to be better pre-flop than AA ???? The issue is the buyin...freerolls get many players who go all in until they accumulate lots of chips...players don't go all in with nothing for real money; especially live.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In that situation it's ok to lower a bit you calling ranges.
You will play too tight if you wait just premium cards to call with

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that this option will be useful for beginners, they will learn from the regs what cards are being played with, from what position. If a reg participates in freerolls, then most often he has a kind of warm-up before a serious tournament, and not in order to take the prize for the first place. the game is not worth the candle in this case, time is too valuable a resource to spend on freerolls for beginners, this is only for warm-up.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Avoid it

I don't actually like to play against bingo players or agressive players, i always ask admins to change me other tables.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When a player plays allin it almost always means he doesn't know the postflop game (all this is not dependent on his card). I tag it right away.

veloprofz

veloprofz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on the situation, if a little chip, then without options

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

sometimes calling people who always go all in with pockets 77 or higher or AK, AQ, AJ, KQ, KJ is ok. If someone goes all in all the time you are likely to be ahead, because that person might have garbage hand.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wouldnt play any tournament scared otherwise you will mess your own game up and not get value out of hands you would otherwise, if you play scared the buy-in might be to high for you!

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Any strong hand can lose. In order not to worry about the buy-in and all-in, you need to play according to your bankroll.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hello.
I love creating traps for such players. Their game, their impatience and mistakes always bring me real pleasure. :)

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love these players, just sit and watch. Either he's gone pretty fast or he'll get lucky, and you can take his stack later. Why not let him do the work? ;)

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
when I see someone like that I automatically start to smile because I know that either I or someone else will kick him out of the tournament. These people have too little patience and you just have to wait for the right hand and you have one less in the tournament

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I go all in sometimes, or I call all in, when I have something strong. I avoid it at the first stages and it is more often at the late stages.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually fold unless I have a high pocket pair. Or the other player keeps going all-in, then I may take a chance that they don't have a good hand.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing all in is one of the easiest ways to lose all your bankroll, that's when today I was in third place but when I played an all in with a strong hand, a bad beat defeated me with a Flash for that reason, I decided that not everything would be in the strong hands but in the hands where there are good plans and strategies.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I also often observe such a picture playing freerrols, people who always go to allin at an early stage of the tournament, are simply not interested in this tournament, and play just for good luck! I try to avoid them, and play with them only with premium hands! I think if these people would do bayin for their real money, then they would not do this! I could advise you to always play with them on the card! I wish you less such people at the tables!

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many times you are in a tournament and the players go with everything in each hand. Often before the flop.
I usually do my best this way if I have AA, but not always. But sometimes it's starter from the start. Usually it is better to fold. Except if one player does it all the time. I'd wait for QQ KK AA AK and then go all-in. Of course, nothing is set in stone. It is possible that you have a high purchase and do not want to be knocked out so soon

We see this type of situation very often in micro limits, players who go with everything with any hand, personally I like to make the call when I have pairs made from hand, sometimes on other occasions if I am at the beginning of a tournament or almost in the middle And if I have a good stack of chips and I have hands like KQ KJ AT or AJ I fold and I wait for a better time to Double down because I prefer to take care of the chips even with a good stack of chips than risk everything against a maniac player who may have some luck and end in a bad defeat a bad beat.

Now if the player is much shorter in chips than I am, maybe he has almost half of my stack of chips he would take the option of the call, but if he has almost my same stack of chips he would only make the call with medium or strong pairs made hand.