playing on-demand tourneys, if I get sucked out by one player,

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have found when playing on-demand tourneys, if I get sucked out by one player, and fire up another on-demand ten minutes later, I have run into the same player who knocked me out of the earlier tourney. The hard part is not to do an insta-shove on the first hand, take him out, just like he took me out before.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't play there then or fold to that player.

otzme

otzme

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's happened to me once, actually sometimes. Particularly I do not do anything stupid about it, just play my game.

inflmara

inflmara

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just stay calm and focus don't get tilted and play too lose

xxxREAPERxxx

xxxREAPERxxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want some get back at that player dont just shove all in at him,make it a point to trap him and beat him by playing right every time you see them.I call them marks and have a special notes sticker on their profiles.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In my opinion, it is more important to focus on your own game and not on your opponents. Try to be as careful as possible and avoid mistakes.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have found when playing on-demand tourneys, if I get sucked out by one player, and fire up another on-demand ten minutes later, I have run into the same player who knocked me out of the earlier tourney. The hard part is not to do an insta-shove on the first hand, take him out, just like he took me out before.

Poker is a test of your adequacy, can you evaluate the situation and make a decision here and now, and not retroactively.
To win it is necessary to listen to your 'higher self' and be in harmony with the world around you, only in this case you will be gifted with money and everything else
:)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Trying to get even is not the best move to make. Being a smart solid poker player should be your goal. If the opportunity come take him on and take him on but do go looking for it. Over the long term you will win out more against him than he will against you.