Play 215$ tourny or no ?

B

babikhatar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After 1 years i can earn 50000-60000$ from tourny . Now i decide to play 100-215$ tourny , but i have very big variance and i,m realy on stress .
Is that ok to continue on this level or must play in lower tourny ? You can check my sharkscoope for see the last variance of my play ..
Any advice ?
Ty for help
https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/WPN/players/babikhatar

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What is your bank roll? If it is over $6k you should be okay. Your results look good.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should have enough buyins for that level, but you could just try mixing them into your regular session and make sure you are having the level of success that you expect - before completely moving up in level.

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

I haven't reached such high entries, I play in tournaments up to $ 5

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think having risen to such limits, you should already treat variance normally, so just play and keep winning.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Very nice results so far , IMHO don't move stakes entirely , what I mean with that? Keep playing your $22 ABI and take bigger shots in every session. For example if you fire 10 MTTs take 1,2 shots in bigger buy ins or add some satellites in your session.

Your bankroll is super healthy and basically I don't understand why you ask such question since it seems you are crushing the game so far(unless you are trolling :p ).

No one forces you to move up stakes , you own zero explanation about your bankroll management , this is how I see it. In bigger buy ins there's harder competition you know that better. Play the stakes you feel comfortable with.

Good Luck :)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes 50 or 60k is a lot to risk long haul reduce stakes or take a break for a day or two if you are feeling stressed after a 5k downswing even if up overall or feeling tired reduce stakes especially.
The higher stakes 1k buy in shot taking for example will always still be there when your in a better frame of mind good results though so far well done.:)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if in doubt, can you devote more time to theory, and lower the buy-in? how do you feel you are good - increase the limit?

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have very good stats and a very good bankroll by all accounts.I don't quite understand why you created this post, to draw attention to your statistics))))Judging by the statistics, you yourself know how and where to play.

B

babikhatar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice results so far , IMHO don't move stakes entirely , what I mean with that? Keep playing your $22 ABI and take bigger shots in every session. For example if you fire 10 MTTs take 1,2 shots in bigger buy ins or add some satellites in your session.

Your bankroll is super healthy and basically I don't understand why you ask such question since it seems you are crushing the game so far(unless you are trolling :p ).

No one forces you to move up stakes , you own zero explanation about your bankroll management , this is how I see it. In bigger buy ins there's harder competition you know that better. Play the stakes you feel comfortable with.

Good Luck :)
Very usefull
Tyyy

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After 1 years i can earn 50000-60000$ from tourny . Now i decide to play 100-215$ tourny , but i have very big variance and i,m realy on stress .
Is that ok to continue on this level or must play in lower tourny ? You can check my sharkscoope for see the last variance of my play ..
Any advice ?
Ty for help
https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/WPN/players/babikhatar
if at the moment you are not in an optimal state for the game, then it is better to choose lower limits or temporarily not sit down to play at all until your emotional state returns to normal