OSS #16 20K gtd starts in 30, anyone else playing?

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think I'll take a crack at this one tonight. Curious if anyone else on here is. LMK if so, Maybe swap a few % with ya :)

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Near double up in level 1. Let's go!

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
level 4. 2.5x startin stack. 10th place. still real early.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
level 10. over 4x starting stack. 1163 entered and counting. Currently 37th of 621 remaining. Let's go! Saw another CC member haystack still in it too! Late reg over by next break......

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah buddy! Break almost over. 5x+ starting stack. 1781 and counting in. 564 remain. I'm at 94th. After break finishing the last level of late reg.... 3+ hour later. lol. Come on $$. This is my 3rd OSS event. missed $ by 5 spots on my 1st. Made it on my second. Looking for 2 outta 3 with a higher finish!

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah buddy! Break almost over. 5x+ starting stack. 1781 and counting in. 564 remain. I'm at 94th. After break finishing the last level of late reg.... 3+ hour later. lol. Come on $$. This is my 3rd OSS event. missed $ by 5 spots on my 1st. Made it on my second. Looking for 2 outta 3 with a higher finish!
Keep up the good work!

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How did you finish up in the event?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slow and steady Maine, the chips you have are worth more than the chips you get. Most important of all I hope you run real well. I just got coolered with aces in the $2k G. I'm playing the $4k 4-max tomorrow.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ouch! just lost with AK to QQ. After flop of k,j,7. They bet, I jam- They called:)
Rvr Q :(
woulda, coulda, shoulda, been top 10 in chips. But not.
it's ok. Even after that massive 6x starting stack pot....still have 5x left.
Late reg over. 1910 in (ACR on the hook for $900 in the prizepool)
snap... as typing this hit 34k pot!
53rd of 343 remaining. 306 pay.
Let's go!!!!

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
break.... phew. 31st of 284 remain. ITM, check :) Really want the 30k pot where Q riverbed me... But it's coll. rather lose that pot now and build back then lose it at the end. Not that the hand will have any bearing on another hand... But I still think it, ha.
Subbed a thread to get stake going to 2 bigger OSS events this weekend.
Hopefully mods review and release soon. Stay tuned!

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slow and steady Maine, the chips you have are worth more than the chips you get. Most important of all I hope you run real well. I just got coolered with aces in the $2k G. I'm playing the $4k 4-max tomorrow.

Oh I know it bro. Too true :)

phew... quick exhale. Had AA late position, 1st AA this tourney. Got shoved into ;)
HOLD HOLD HOLD!
HELD :) :)
20th of 215 remaining... Over double adv stack.
Only bummer, chip leader just sat to my direct left :(

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
97 remain. CC fellow member Guccipix and I both in top half of field! Just lost, ingod to runner runner flush - arg. Some bad run outs! but still 25th of 97. Let's go!
Also did 20% swap with G where if I finish for higher cash amount, I'm sending him 20% of what I finished for less he finished for.
Man I'm hoping I send him some money :)

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Busto 54th..... 2n to last pot JJ bested by AA. yeah. before that I had the better end of the equity on few pots that lost.... and finally had JJ vs a K going to rvr, chips in well before. rvr K. man. But can't complain. Ran shitty ,,, like ^%#$ shitty. But managed 54 of 1910. An G still in it!. Let's go! lol

T

ThatGuyTim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
break.... phew. 31st of 284 remain. ITM, check :) Really want the 30k pot where Q riverbed me... But it's coll. rather lose that pot now and build back then lose it at the end. Not that the hand will have any bearing on another hand... But I still think it, ha.
Subbed a thread to get stake going to 2 bigger OSS events this weekend.
Hopefully mods review and release soon. Stay tuned!

confirming again. 20% of the difference

Busto 54th..... 2n to last pot JJ bested by AA. yeah. before that I had the better end of the equity on few pots that lost.... and finally had JJ vs a K going to rvr, chips in well before. rvr K. man. But can't complain. Ran shitty ,,, like ^%#$ shitty. But managed 54 of 1910. An G still in it!. Let's go! lol

Gratz on 54th! How much did you profit? Also guccipix goodluck if you’re still in! Btw I’ll prob be interested in that stake, just a heads up before the thread is approved.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gratz on 54th! How much did you profit? Also guccipix goodluck if you’re still in! Btw I’ll prob be interested in that stake, just a heads up before the thread is approved.

Thanks. Got 54th of 1910. 1 bullet. For $40.. Cool, but kinda salty. lol. Lost massive pots on rvr 2x in good with massive equity. And to rub in. Current chip leader by a mile.... Got in bad 3 times,from,,, slightly bad, to bye bye...... no wait. bad. lol.
The game we love hate :)
My man G held on a bit longer and beat me out taking 42d for $50. Well played. Well done sir :) And he's FT another OSS event tn!
So played 3 OSS events. Cashed 2. Missed money by abad beat 5 spotsaway on the 3rd :( Thankfully the 20k GTD and 15k GTD are hits and the 4k was the miss.

Here's a copy/paste- sneak peak of stake. want some? just post here. save time. msg any questions, or better yet. post here in case anyone else has same ? and so it's all out there. Let's make some $$

Here we go CC! The OSS #41 and #42! 60k & 100K GTD

1.poker site username:
ACR = smknginmaine

2. Reason for the stake :
To take a shot at some larger events without risking too high a percentage of my small yet steadily growing FR bankroll. To make us some MONEY :) And, cause it's a good time :)

3. Value and type/terms: The OSS # 41 60k GTD $20-$2 and #42. 100k GTD $50+$5. Both tourneys are at 2PM EST Sunday the 24th.
Looking to sell up to 75%. ACR p2p preferred. I can also accept paypal. Looking for $9 per 10%, It's 1.104 mark up. Next to nothing. May look to do other deals going forward and I'm hoping this goes well enough for 1.2-1.3 markup down the road. But not yet, and anyone who wants to stake now, grandfathered in should you want to stake again :)

4.Previous history/ Why:
This is my first go at being staked on here. I've been a staker a couple times and will again. Thought this would be fun.
I am fairly new to CC but not poker. I've been playing over 20 years but times more than others. Found CC late last year and got going playing the FRC most days since around the beginning of the year.
I'm in a spot where I can put time in and seemed like a cool way to try and build a roll from scratch. Not that I've never deposited or couldn't again. But just more of a fun challenge that's now reeled me in! ha.

References: US YTD leaderboard is a good reference :) January was slow and still did well. This month even better. Board lagging behind but I've got about my Jan totals in points already and more than my Jan total in $ already. Leaderboard shows me at 98 points MTD as of typing this 2/20. I'm actually at 157 points so far, will break 200 easy maybe 250? YTD I have 316 US points (more with special events) it'll update. Also, check sharkscope.com Granted my sample size is tiny with just couple months. But pretty solid Av ROI 221%. Again tiny sample- No ROI %promised. It'sa big tourney we may very well lose.....But if you want to make a bet - I'll think you'll be hard pressed to find #'s that look much better. Yeah I'm a little ****y - but also serious when I'm playing.
ITMs don't show on the leaderboard but they do on the google doc and I've got the most- YTD 30 just in events that count for the US freeroll category. Many many more in non CC games and other events.and that's our 1st goal, Make $.
Can't make a promise of course, but you look at the numbers. I've got a good feeling we're going to make some good money this weekend :)

To sum up, hit me up with any questions. Love chatting with all you guy n gals!
Breadown $vs%
$4.50- 5%
$9 10%
$18 20%
$22.50 25% ..... you get the idea :)

Let's go!

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The OSS # 41 60k GTD $20-$2 and #42. 100k GTD $50+$5. Both tourneys are at 2PM EST Sunday the 24th.
Looking to sell up to 75%. ACR p2p preferred. I can also accept PayPal. Looking for $9 per 10%, It's 1.104 mark up. Next to nothing.

I'm a little confused on the math of the stake. You are saying $9 for 10% @ a 1.104 markup. I'm new to staking, could you help work me through the math to get there? How are you doing in the tournaments?

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a little confused on the math of the stake. You are saying $9 for 10% @ a 1.104 markup. I'm new to staking, could you help work me through the math to get there? How are you doing in the tournaments?

yeah- math was fckd- was fixed in the actual stake thread.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-staking-64/smknginmaine-oss-41-42-stake-60k-418311/

ddn't matter... ran worse than- almost- mathematically possible.
on the plus side. those playing $22 to play are no better, many worse, than those playin freerolls. and there's way way more of them/ so I'm back on the cash tables and I'll do another tourney tomorrow.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah- math was fckd- was fixed in the actual stake thread.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-staking-64/smknginmaine-oss-41-42-stake-60k-418311/

ddn't matter... ran worse than- almost- mathematically possible.
on the plus side. those playing $22 to play are no better, many worse, than those playin freerolls. and there's way way more of them/ so I'm back on the cash tables and I'll do another tourney tomorrow.

Ah, that's too bad that it didn't work out. Do you think you'll do another staking deal? Will you post it in ITT that you linked, or make a new thread?