No ACR/CC freerolls for me right now

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all. Right now I can't play any ACR/CC freerolls, because this hot spot I have is not letting me download updates quick enough, and it eats up my data. The data cost me $50 a month, and if I let it run on things like that, it won't even last a month. I always wonder why they have so many updates anyway. But when I can, I go to my ex-wife's and download it in a few minutes. But going there is another story. LOL

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good for ya. Save money and take your time!

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're absolutely right, ACR has turned the crappiest App of all, not only of Poker :( I swear, there's one guy sitting at the beach in Costa Rica counting his money and every Sunday he works 5 minutes.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies you two. I guess I will just have wait, because the rest of the story, is the fact that my ex seems to be all for herself most of the time. Hay, you know what? I could go to the library and download it. Just thought about that. Ok GL you all. I need some myself, because today is the start of the micro MTTs at SB, and the $8000 MTT is the first one, with only a $5.50 buyin.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's always annoying. :/ A shame because the $25,000 freeroll on ACR is just about to start. I have a family event to attend this afternoon so also bummed I won't be able to participate in it.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is standard practice around here (Montreal) for stores and restaurants to provide free wi-fi. There are also large public places like shopping malls where you can get some free data DL.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the replies you two. I guess I will just have wait, because the rest of the story, is the fact that my ex seems to be all for herself most of the time. Hay, you know what? I could go to the library and download it. Just thought about that. Ok GL you all. I need some myself, because today is the start of the micro MTTs at SB, and the $8000 MTT is the first one, with only a $5.50 buyin.

I don't think I've ever seen you around Chico, but maybe I'll see you in some of the micro series events. Good luck!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hi all. Right now I can't play any ACR/CC freerolls, because this hot spot I have is not letting me download updates quick enough, and it eats up my data. The data cost me $50 a month, and if I let it run on things like that, it won't even last a month. I always wonder why they have so many updates anyway. But when I can, I go to my ex-wife's and download it in a few minutes. But going there is another story. LOL

Btw didn't ACR have webclient or something ...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmm not sure why this is worth a thread or why anyone here should care about ur first world problems :D like miles said, go in a coffeshop or restaurant where there is free wifi. i mean its not THAT hard to figure out a way no? or if so just dont play, simple as that.:eek:

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I live quite a few miles from town. I have no way of going. I can't walk because I'm disabled. I don't have the money to pay someone to take me some where. My ex is disabled too and don't get out much.

Now nairolph87. There is nothing here to say what is worth posting. I'm 61 and this sure ain't my first world problem. And last of all, you don't have to read any of my post, or reply to them. Thanks if you don't

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I live quite a few miles from town. I have no way of going. I can't walk because I'm disabled. I don't have the money to pay someone to take me some where. My ex is disabled too and don't get out much.

Now nairolph87. There is nothing here to say what is worth posting. I'm 61 and this sure ain't my first world problem. And last of all, you don't have to read any of my post, or reply to them. Thanks if you don't

hmm u didn't mention any of this in ur opening post. sorry for my snarky comment and all the best to you and ur ex. being able or not to play in a online game is still a first world problem though, no matter what circumstances.

greetings.:)

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry. I have other problems and one more don't help any. The problem is that it gets me that I pay for this stupid little box here beside me, and I can't even download an update without it taking an hour and no telling how much data. Anyway, we good.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I finally went to my ex's house and took my laptop so I could do the latest ACR update. Took all of 5 minutes. So maybe I can play some freerolls with you all again. GL you all

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That’s great! Welcome back to freerolls!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I very much sympathize with your situation and hope that it will be resolved safely! I myself am more than 50 years old, but I was sure that only in my country the state treats the elderly badly!

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies. About a week ago, I finally got the latest update for ACR done. I played the first freeroll yesterday. But you all should have seen stupid me playing and I went out early. I remember years ago, I was so determmend to build a BR from freerolls, that I always played my best, and maybe not always, but most of the time I added a little something to my BR. GL you all

Freeroll Passwords