Nice luck!!!

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fish.But im used to bust like this.Top pair in pokerstars is very weak doesnt matter if its A or K or any other pair almost in 80%(in my case) my oponnents beat me when i have only top pair,and ur playing freeroll.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
AK suited from a good mid position, defeated from a worst couple from a worst position. But these happen unfortunely, because odds are just odds and the real thing is the game!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Super luck is when Busquets expose A2 against KK flop K88! With less than 1%, he caught the AA on the turn and river !!! And this case daily although of course it is also moving!

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trust me when I say, be thankful that you can actually play on poker stars. We don't have it (nationally) here in the USA.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This needs to go in the "bad beats" section. The guy called a 3bet with 56 pop, and then donked middle pair on the flop - and called the all in shove following. You wouldn't be asking us if this guy was a fish or not had you won the hand. Dont doubt yourself, this guy put his stack in the middle with 2nd pair and some back door draws - that's about as fishy as it gets. You got him to do what you wanted - put his chips in while you had the goods - it just didnt work out for you. Losing when you are a big favorite sucks but it isnt bad! Keep doing this over and over and over and you will be winning more of these pots then you are losing.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This needs to go in the "bad beats" section. The guy called a 3bet with 56 pop, and then donked middle pair on the flop - and called the all in shove following. You wouldn't be asking us if this guy was a fish or not had you won the hand. Dont doubt yourself, this guy put his stack in the middle with 2nd pair and some back door draws - that's about as fishy as it gets. You got him to do what you wanted - put his chips in while you had the goods - it just didnt work out for you. Losing when you are a big favorite sucks but it isnt bad! Keep doing this over and over and over and you will be winning more of these pots then you are losing.

For sure it was not well played by the Villain, but its not even really a bad beat either. Villain had 40% equity preflop and 27% on the flop, so its not like, its completely out of the ordinary, that Hero lost this hand. In fact Hero is supposed to lose fairly often, and this was just one of those times.

So really this hand is about entitlement. Hero was ahead, and the Villain played bad, and therefore Hero feels entitled to win. But this is not, how poker work. The best hand or the best player dont always win, and to succeed in poker we need to stop worrying about the outcome or our opponents decisions.

The only thing, that matter, is our own decisions, and in this hand I think, they were completely fine. 3-bet with AKs obviously fine, staking off TPTK in a 3-bet pot when donked into obviously fine. So everything is perfect here other than the runout, and runouts dont even matter. They are just boring distractions, and if they bother you, then dont even watch them!

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

For sure it was not well played by the Villain, but its not even really a bad beat either. Villain had 40% equity preflop and 27% on the flop, so its not like, its completely out of the ordinary, that Hero lost this hand. In fact Hero is supposed to lose fairly often, and this was just one of those times.

So really this hand is about entitlement. Hero was ahead, and the Villain played bad, and therefore Hero feels entitled to win. But this is not, how poker work. The best hand or the best player dont always win, and to succeed in poker we need to stop worrying about the outcome or our opponents decisions.

The only thing, that matter, is our own decisions, and in this hand I think, they were completely fine. 3-bet with AKs obviously fine, staking off TPTK in a 3-bet pot when donked into obviously fine. So everything is perfect here other than the runout, and runouts dont even matter. They are just boring distractions, and if they bother you, then dont even watch them!

Thanks!

I understand that was badbeat and I played as correct as I can. I want to understand what kind of CC players is villain - good or bad to mark it correctly. Or can good player play as my villain in that case?

T

Tat0307

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Суперудача-это когда Бускеты выставляют A2 против KK flop K88! С менее чем 1%, он поймал AA на повороте и реке !!! И этот случай ежедневно, хотя, конечно, он также движется![/ЦИТАТА]
Смотрел... Чудеса бывают)))

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Суперудача-это когда Бускеты выставляют A2 против KK flop K88! С менее чем 1%, он поймал AA на повороте и реке !!! И этот случай ежедневно, хотя, конечно, он также движется![/ЦИТАТА]
Смотрел... Чудеса бывают)))

Если будешь отвечать не на английском - забанят. Используй Google или Yandex переводчик.

If you will reply not English you will be ban. Use Google or Yandex translator.