New Noble Maui Jackpot

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,
Noble have started a new Maui SNG Jackpot of $15,000 to the player who wins 5 consecutive Maui SNG's in a row, I just copied this for ya :

Noble Poker will pay a $15,000 Jackpot Prize to the winner of five consecutive $5+$0.50 “Maui – Jackpot Sit ‘N’ Go” tournaments. Noble Poker will also award a $200 prize to a player who finished in either 1st or 2nd place in five consecutive – Jackpot Sit ‘N’ Go” tournaments.

Personally I would play these SNG's anyway, this is just an added extra, definitely worth a go if your into $5 SNG's, i'm certainly going to give it a shot, sounds easy enough but it's not, these are 10 player SNG's which makes it even harder, I do like that figure though ($15,000) I would love to see that in my account, heck i'm going to write it again cos it looks so good, $15,000.
How many pints of Guiness would that buy me? A whole bunch that's for sure, lol.
Good luck :)

Tony ( The Webmaster )

RammerJammer

RammerJammer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a great marketing ploy! The guy in the front office who came up with that one deserves a bonus for sure. Can you imagine the increase in revenue for the Maui $5 table this is going to provoke? Can you imagine how difficult it's going to be for ANYONE to score five consecutive wins? I don't see that jackpot getting paid out, but it's very shrewd business.

K

Kristin

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I agree that's a lot of Guiness!!! Thanks, I was enjoying my first experience on a poker forum reading and posting and you had to say that magical word and now I am THIRSTY!!!!

Let me know after you have won 3 in a row so we can all crowd in a support you...good luck!

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree RammerJammer

HI all,
Yes I agree it's going to attract a lot more players at the $5 tables now, but I play them anyway so have nothing to lose trying, I believe that's why they are offering such a huge jackpot because it's virtually impossible. They are also offering $200 for 5 consecutive 1st or 2nd places though which is less impossible, even that would be a nice bonus on top of taking 1st and 2nd 5 in a row, probably won't get even close but i'll let you all know if do come close.
I'm gearing up for next month now when i'll be playing some large prize money multi-tables, i'll let you all know how that goes too.
Good luck all :)

Tony ( The Webmaster )