ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In my opinion it can be a tricky game, because in order to regain your entry you must win your table and at least eliminate a player of the next level. On many occasions I have eliminated the three opponents from my table and still did not reach my initial registration. But it is also true that with any luck you can get up to a $ 100K reward as it happened to a player a few days ago. It only remains to wait for some luck :D

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I have not yet tried this modality, thanks for the information. If anyone has more information about this new modality, share it for those who have not yet played. Regards

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It is a good new way to play. It is interesting if you focus on winning the round and not on eliminating the players to get your entry back quickly. I got to win almost 4usd with my 1usd entry and in the first round I had not recovered my initial money and I also won the round. You have to be careful with all in always at the beginning ahah

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion it can be a tricky game, because in order to regain your entry you must win your table and at least eliminate a player of the next level. On many occasions I have eliminated the three opponents from my table and still did not reach my initial registration. But it is also true that with any luck you can get up to a $ 100K reward as it happened to a player a few days ago. It only remains to wait for some luck :D

Good luck to you, I think you will reach the finish line):icon_king

Top 10 Games