Maximising profits in a single micro sng

D

DumbestHuman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone have any suggestions on how I should be trying to achieve the maximum possible return in a single micro stakes sit and go tournament? How do you alter math for the player who is significantly better than every single opponent at A table and the changing value of his utility! Theoretical returns should be able to get pretty high right? Note that I am single tabling against micro stakes regs multi-tabling or bots hard to tell difference lol. So nobody trying to stretch utility to the absolute max except me let’s hope! I know big part of this answer is giving some level of utility for safety in some spots, but I am not finding any obvious ways people try and quantify utility or the amount safety I need to seek accurately enough to be useful when trying to imagine close to perfect or even really good decisions consistently with any confidence in this situation. Also interested in hearing input on what other factors you guys think will be big when playing in this way. I’m sure it’s a topic still being worked on, but if somebody can lead me in the direction of any work that has been done, I’d love you.;)

S

sparky112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
micro tournaments

Anyone have any suggestions on how I should be trying to achieve the maximum possible return in a single micro stakes sit and go tournament? How do you alter math for the player who is significantly better than every single opponent at A table and the changing value of his utility! Theoretical returns should be able to get pretty high right? Note that I am single tabling against micro stakes regs multi-tabling or bots hard to tell difference lol. So nobody trying to stretch utility to the absolute max except me let’s hope! I know big part of this answer is giving some level of utility for safety in some spots, but I am not finding any obvious ways people try and quantify utility or the amount safety I need to seek accurately enough to be useful when trying to imagine close to perfect or even really good decisions consistently with any confidence in this situation. Also interested in hearing input on what other factors you guys think will be big when playing in this way. I’m sure it’s a topic still being worked on, but if somebody can lead me in the direction of any work that has been done, I’d love you.;)
The best thing to do,, is stay off the Micro Tourney's if your using your $$ might as well spend your time and skill in a $10 OR up, sng or look for a guaranteed with rebuy's and add on's, and play it like you don't have add on's, I always cash decent in those because people play like they are on a freeroll, lol good luck
sparky112
besides you get used to playing those kind of donk's and in a real money tourney it hurts you. :mad:
p.s. we all are single when we sit and play this crap all day,,,lol

D

DumbestHuman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I should Have specified I am not going for profits, I make enough on other accounts to experiment and try to master this game and I want to start here

D

DumbestHuman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best thing to do,, is stay off the Micro Tourney's if your using your $$ might as well spend your time and skill in a $10 OR up, sng or look for a guaranteed with rebuy's and add on's, and play it like you don't have add on's, I always cash decent in those because people play like they are on a freeroll, lol good luck
sparky112
besides you get used to playing those kind of donk's and in a real money tourney it hurts you. :mad:
p.s. we all are single when we sit and play this crap all day,,,lol

Good advice Hope nobody misreads and doesn’t purchase the rebuys or addons lmfao and I agree I do half time single table vs weak er players and half in my comfort zone.