Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So it would appear the soul has been sold!
I don't remember selling my soul and don't seem to have gotten much for it if I did... :laugh:

In retrospect my ex-gf in NZ may well have been Lucifer incarnate...

Probably pledged it during a misguided moment of passion.. :biggrin:

A

AgniS_ageRo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nagging

And I have never won freerolls (9 ((, there are too many participants, the maximum that I got is 2-3 cents.:vollkomme

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We wait for you.

WOW - Those are pretty good runs. I have not cashed in a CC tournament yet.
I am working on getting Platinum on CC so that I can play more tournaments.
I am confident that I will cash before the end of the year.
Hello friend good morning, don't be in a hurry your turn will come as mine arrived and several friends here. send your order about 100 comments good luck.

CardsChat the biggest and best Poker community!!!!!!:driver::icon_thum

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck.

And I have never won freerolls (9 ((, there are too many participants, the maximum that I got is 2-3 cents.:vollkomme
Good morning friend, you are in the right place, analyze your game and try to fix it if you need material to study, there is a lot of good material here. Good luck.:icon_stud:icon_stud:icon_stud:icon_stud See you at the CardsChat Final tables!!!:top:

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glgl ever.

Good morning friend congratulations on the results that you earn much more. I arrived at ITM 3 times, we have very good friends, it hasn't been easy. Adapting to friends and taking notes lol. Good luck, see you at the tables.:icon_thum

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The last 3 times when i got into the prizes, this were respectively 4th, 1st and 2nd places. And it happened during the last 7 freerolls on PS. Later i will calculate the probability of repeating such a winning chain.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The last 3 times when i got into the prizes, this were respectively 4th, 1st and 2nd places. And it happened during the last 7 freerolls on PS. Later i will calculate the probability of repeating such a winning chain.

In general, i did not consider the likelihood of a repeat of such events. It is clear that they are small...

Now my best winning streak (not in a row, but in a about 2 week period) is 6 final tables and 2 first places. And there could be 4 first places, but i was very unlucky in the defining hands, where i was very ahead...

In total:
2 first places
1 second place
1 fourth place
2 seventh places

This is a little less than 2 weeks of the game only on 3 rooms (PS, BOL, SB). In total, about $ 80.

Let it be here for history. Maybe i'll read it later for motivation if i get into a long losing streak ))

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have won 3 CC freerolls in a row 3 times in the last 6 years

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
On Sunday there were 4 big freerolls and i calculated the average prize pool divided by the total number of participants. It turned out that the average expectation was about $13.5 from all 4 freerolls, if we assume that all participants have approximately the same skill. But that day i received $0 as a share )))

It became interesting for me to calculate the probabilities for various events using the example of these 4 freerolls. We know the total prize pool and the number of participants in each freeroll, as well as the prize distribution structure.

So you can somehow calculate the probability density function to solve the probabilities total prize in all 4 freerolls.

For example, something like a probability of 50% not to win anything, 5% to win up to $2, 15% to win up to $5, 20% to win up to $15, and another 10% to win over $15.

Well, or some other numbers like these. I think this is a rather interesting problem of probability theory. I love solving problems and i love playing tournaments. And i like solving problems related to tournaments even more )))

P.S. Maybe someone else wants to try to solve this problem. Tomorrow i will formulate a more precise condition of the problem and post the data on the tournaments...

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Intresting which the longest winning streak a few days in a row had somebody...

Personally, i have a small streak, 3 days in a row. But i play according to my mood: sometimes it's tight, and sometimes i can put all-in with any cards at the beginning of the tournament )))

Maybe there are players here who play very carefully every freeroll and who have very long winning streaks....

Once i decided to play very carefully in every tournament. And exactly then my streak of 3 wins in a row happened. But i lasted no more than 2 weeks, then i lost discipline in the game and started playing sloppy )))

Here's the story of that streak of mine:

May 13 - 12th out of 284
May 14 - 15th out of 260
May 15 - 28th out of 340
May 17 - 30th out of 241
May 18 - 39th out of 255
May 20 - 36th out of 248
May 22 - 16th out of 348

If i hadn’t lost in the $ 300 weekly freeroll on May 16th, my longest winning streak would not have been 3 days in a row, but 6 days. Such a bummer turned out :D
GOD its you !? how its possible ?

Freeroll Passwords