lets lern omaha8 together

S

separatist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys who love exotic varieties of poker.

last coupl years im actively play in Omaha8(play all cash MTT SNG) and try myself in PLO and Razz and of course I do not forget about holdem

The problem is that it is difficult to find teaching materials for these discipline,Now I mostly watch video tutorials on youtube.and where do you learn?

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i learned to play razz in poker stars home games and watching hours of u-toobe vids and reading about it-omaha i learned to play on pokerstars micro limits-and watching alot of u-toobs vids-been playing both for over ten years -gotta say for me razz was easier to learn than both varients of omaha

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I play many alternative games like Omaha Hi/Lo, Raz, 2-7 Triple draw and Badugi.

I learn by playing them, the rules are simple and I found easier to win that in Hold them. If you like some of this alternative games just start playing the freerolls and micro level and keep going up from there. :jd4:

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned from playing. Carbon and its predecessor poker.com had freerolls that included badugi, HORSE...

S

separatist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play many alternative games like Omaha Hi/Lo, Raz, 2-7 Triple draw and Badugi.

I learn by playing them, the rules are simple and I found easier to win that in Hold them. If you like some of this alternative games just start playing the Freerolls and micro level and keep going up from there. :jd4:

you probably understand me wrong I'm not really a beginner and do not start from 0...for now im mostly play cash PLO8 pl10-pl25 and hyper turbo 6 max sng 1.5-7$ and micro limits MTT Razz plo plo8 sometimes HORSE