Late registration for the tournament

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never took much notice till i tried late reg. it has its advantages you can focus more and save time

A

aMazing33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
ZA
Chips
some of the freerolls the first half hour is an all in feeding frenzy, i usually wait that out and join just befor late reg ends so its then freeze out play.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is better to register from the very beginning, so more time and hands to replenish your stack, but if you do not feel comfortable when playing with deep stacks, then you can wait for the blinds to grow and register later, you can also register with a stack of 25 blinds, wait for a strong hand and double, but then you leave your tournament fate only to the incoming cards, which is risky.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like late registration. If I'm running late I still want to play.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In good shape it helps players who use late registration as a strategy to enter from the beginning of the tournament ... personally discipline would be from the beginning due to the issue of the blinds that are low and many more hands are played trying to win the highest number of pots ..so if we do well accumulating a good number of boxes .to endure going far in the tournament .. of course respecting all your criteria .. late registration a two-edged sword .... good luck friends. ..

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that each tournament is unique and has its own structure that must be observed beforehand.

large tournaments with "rebuy" and large "addon", it must be calculated if the cost benefit is worth for late entry, because the amount of chips that will have entering in the last minute, can put you close to the bubble or even within the prize .

Believe me, I've already managed to double money just by doing it in several poker rooms!

But there are tournaments that will not have this possibility, especially in turbo or hyper turbo tournaments, where every minute matters, and the simple fact of entering before will put you at an advantage, being able to see many more hands with blinds cheaper.

GL :deal:

LoveAndPoker

LoveAndPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel more comfortable when late registration is not more than 2 hours

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be prefer to register at the beginning

P

PointedTip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I judge according to current ante level. If it takes too much of my stack to just ante, not worth it for me.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything always matters.Your strength, your will, and your game matter a lot.I register in the early stages because I don't hold a punch well in the late registrations.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'w rather play from the first minute of the tournament. Late reg makes you play with a shorter stack and a short stack startegy makes you play a lot less so you won't bust in the next 40 hands :(

D

drakongad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
late registration allows you to reduce the range of hands and you play immediately from a strong card

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion it is always better to register for the tournament as soon as it starts, as you can play very deep at the beginning. Of course, you must know how to play deep, not play as if you have 30 BB's or less.

I believe that in this early stage of the tournament we also find many bad or very desperate players to double up quickly and they end up handing over chips. So, just play with patience and care, take the chips of those players who want to donate their entire stack for you and play smaller pots against good and tight players.

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In bounty tournaments I always start from the beginning.
In regulary tournanents I late register most.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play from the beginning, due to the smaller big blind, being able to participate in more hands.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it best to register for a tournament before the tournament starts, in the middle of late registration or at the end of late registration? Or maybe it doesn't really matter? What's your opinion?
Markovitsus, well-known in MTT ranks, showed everyone how it is possible to spread low limits with horse volume and the same ROI on Stars. He is known for rolling back 2k tours a month through the leutreg (based on his results, many went to the leitreg), moreover, most of the download was from cheap (with a buy-in of $ 20 and below) tournaments, where he showed a space ROI. Moreover, most of the tournaments were turbines! And he plays like he's never heard of push-fold calculators.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
reg

I like to register late because most of the donks are gone.

D

Drake2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it would be better at the beginning, because you can maintain the stack for the final stage of the tournament, but in the middle of the late registration for those who do not have the patience to wait for the blind to rise, it might be worth it to enter here, now the worst moment and at the end of the record that it would force you to go all in a lot looking for a doubling of the stack.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I think it will take more than 15 minutes, it seems to me that it is necessary ...

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play late registration. that way I have a better chance of getting into the prizes

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
registro tardio

Hi, for me the registration does not have to be early. because when it is very late the blinds are higher and your bb stack is very low