Last nights UB touney: appology

B

baystate123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let me start of by thanking the site for last nights entry into the $5+$100 added tourneyat Ultimatebet. I'm still a noob and didn't realize that I would even be in it. So when the cards started dealing I was taken by suprise.
Anyways, I had plans and there was no way that I would be able to see the tourney to the end. I played for a bit and felt guilty/stupid just sitting out when it was time for me to go. So I just decided to donk out with an ace high hand to the chipleader who was playing well. In hindsight I'm thinking maybe I should have just sat out.
So let me just put a blanket appology out there to anyone who had issues with my choice. Looking forward to the next and no lingering bad feeling I hope. Take care.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no need to apologize. your cards. your money you bought in with. your choice. glad you played with us and hope to se you in some future cc events

B

baystate123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no need to apologize. your cards. your money you bought in with. your choice. glad you played with us and hope to se you in some future cc events
Hey queen,
That's kind of the thing. I didn't pay to get in as far as I know. My UB account wasn't charged $5. That's why I wasn't prepared to play in it. I had no intention of playing and that's what was such a suprise. Is this possible?

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Now i now where that extra money taken from my account ended up. ;)