KO $ 11.00

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to risk in this situation I do fully understand you. I would play probably raise 3BB on pre flop. I think A10 is not such a strong hand to go all in on pre flop.

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I.'m guessing you were in an mtt? You made the money but don''t say how close you were to the final table so we don't know if survival to make a better payout was important to you. It appears you were happy with a 4x profit on your entry fee and decided to gamble. And it was a gamble shoving from UTG with that hand. If survival was important then the question is what to do with an Ax hand with a somewhat weak kicker and you were most likely going to be out of position. I think a 2.5 bb bet would be ok but you would need to be ready to fold to a raise. If the other player only called you would need to avoid aggression on all the streets, not just the first round. On that board check/fold would be the plan. You avoid leaving the tournament and live to make another pay jump.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless you were right at an important money jump, this is a fine and standard jam. Not a massively profitable one, but profitable enough to make it correct. This morning I played 4 single table SnGs, and in two of them I busted, because I jammed, and someone behind woke up with cowboys. Its baked into the math, and it just is, what it is.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Going all in with UTG, you must understand that you are a (short) player, and this is a knockout game, and many players will call you !!! I'm not sure, but I would most likely play (call 4000) in this situation and discard my cards in case of any aggression !!! But in any case, an all-in in this situation is not a mistake !!!

moulan7

moulan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me yeah, standard jam xD.
We have a very decent holding and 12.5bb. Sometimes I try a raise of 2.1 to 2.5bb depending on the stage of the tour (itm, icm, bubble) but I don't know if I'm able to fold to a shove. Again depends on other factors than the strength of my hand.

Tunkki

Tunkki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Standard jam. In the bounty people call a bit looser because the bounty so you can push a bit wider. This is really easy decision. You can't be result oriented.