nothing u could do there, just unlucky

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is a cooler man priced in on turn 1800 call ok and reraise on river ok with second nuts just very unlucky most of the time you win there

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the key here is the betting of the other player. They were betting roughly the same throughout the hand even when the Ace came. Impossible to pick up on trips at that rate.
The one thing you could have done differently is re-raise semi-large on the flop. If they went over the top of you then you could have suspected 2 pair or trips and maybe gotten out of the hand sooner. But the way it went down, the river shove was the right move.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A simple cooler and the error is not here,but such situations are more common than we can imagine...

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]I think you did everything right. On the turn, the opponent placed such a bet, in which he has an ace in his hand, but certainly not 2 aces. In this hand you just got unlucky.
[/FONT]

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A raise preflop with your stack is way better, You can double up vs AJ AQ AK QQ JJ hands that might not give you action in later streets.

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well this is very often the case, the ordinary cooler QA in AA or QQ in QC in such a situation you are powerless since the flop does not threaten you like as you continue to bet, you need to accept and continue to live on another time you will have AA and the opponent KK, this is a map.

ruswolfhound

ruswolfhound

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, just ordinary bad luck

J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I ask another question: Usually the SB range is wide, depending on the turn and river, if it turns 22 and river is not your full set. Are you played well?

N

nevereasy1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

felt good when you saw that river ? :D