Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
For me it is not advisable to late reg in a bounty game. You should start at the very first level because you need a healthy stack to bust out the other players.

If you join in late then it can be good aswell - as long as you land in table where atleast 1 player has lost like 1/3 or even 2/3 of their stack lol ...

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Well, it depends on what you are expecting from that bounty tournament.If you wanted to fight for the best prizes and eliminate the more players you can then a late reg would not be advisable.But if you only wanted a min cash and eliminate 1 or 2 players ,a late reg would work..

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
is not that bad , you still have 50 big blinds and you can play poker

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
25BB is quiet okay for me, I wouldnt risk going into a tournament if Im starting with less than 20BB

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perfect time to join . 10min before registration closes

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
25 bb is quite normal. But I personally like to enter the tournament from the beginning.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer to register before the tournament. I do not like late registration, especially in bounty tournaments, as I believe that then my chances of winning are significantly reduced.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Most likely you got something wrong, there are 30 big blinds on the late registration

my bad...yes is 25 bb...sorry , but is weard 200/100 ...should be 100/200 :) write ?!:)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
funny

Most likely you got something wrong, there are 30 big blinds on the late registration

my bad...yes is 25 bb...sorry , but is weard 200/100 ...should be 100/200 :) write ?!:)

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only advantage of Late Reg is, that you can pick up some bounties from smaller stacks. But there will be some guys sitting there on their big stacks, that tell you, you have to risk your life as well, if you want that bounty ;) I prefer to play bounties from the beginning and chip up early.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Not so late, because the blinds are very big, compairing with your tiny starting chips. Also the bigger stacks will be much bigger than your stack and a single rise of them means you go all in! So the best entrance is from the beginning till about the middle of the late registration time.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It was too late. The problem in a bounty event is many players are playing for the bounty. By joining so late you dont have the time to wait for good hand and players with a stack will be willing to gamble to win your bounty,

Nochaser

Nochaser

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think i joined the bounty yesterday too late. 28 mins before late reg ends, my starting stack was 5000 and Blinds started with 200/100 and some ante and it was turbo... What u guys think? whats your take on this? are you able to join so late and grow the stack anyway with ease?

In my opinion the later is the worse. It feels like in most cases your in a up hill battle with the others who have already built their stacks.

A

AlabamaCam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% Agree. I won’t join them after about an hour into late registration. Especially not Omaha. I also play completely different in them than I do typical tournaments.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
25bb is fine, however as its a turbo it will need some air in the future, probably a succesful all-in.
Other thing is that others probably built such a big stack, that you could be called often even your bounty-prize is low.

So it is definitely a playable stack, you need to hit right timings and lucky moments. :)

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems that it is rather most appropriate to register late in such a time.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's good because you might get lucky and go against very short stacks and can take their bountry right away

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think i joined the bounty yesterday too late. 28 mins before late reg ends, my starting stack was 5000 and Blinds started with 200/100 and some ante and it was turbo... What u guys think? whats your take on this? are you able to join so late and grow the stack anyway with ease?
I don’t know about the others, but personally I don’t think it’s profitable to jump into the tournament with less than 40BB because you yourself are reducing the options for playing hands. it's better to wait for another tournament or the next game day in order to optimally distribute your strength and capabilities

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of time i play late register now, but it's micro buy-in tournament.

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
late to lunch

i try some games on late reg i like it better if its not turbo, have gotten into money on a few of those.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its better to not play bountys late because everyone will be glad to call you with whatever hand and you will not be able to win some bountys because everyone will have more chips than you

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds too late - always better to enter on initial stage, specially on BB. At this stage you will need real luck.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As per my understanding, late registration for Bounty tournaments is not a good strategy as you miss out on Bounty prize pool. Also short stack gives you less chance of winning opponent's bounties.

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad idea, you start with few chips and the opponents will have triple or more chips than you, most likely you will lose and if you win an all-in it is unlikely that you will have a bounty because what you will remove the most would be like 75% of chips from the player. rival, it is best to enter the maximum start until the middle of the late registration so that you can see more hands and have a better chance of winning bounty and if you lose nothing happens keep trying one day you will be lucky, just be careful when you want to cheat there are many players recreational that accept anything.