Jackpot and spin n go tournaments

Fieldysnuts44

Fieldysnuts44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just recently joined your site.I have been playing online since 2005,first with bodog and Bovada.I have had some success in the past but recently haven’t had much time to work on my game.Im currently off of work due to some health issues and a neck surgery next month so I hope to be able to be able to spend a lot of time playing and improving my game.

My first question is,is there any strategy for the 3 man spin tournaments,Windfall,Jackpot tournaments,whatever your site may call them.

Thanks
Fieldy44

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi and welcome to CardsChat.

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My strategy is playing aggressive, try to know your opponents as fast as you can learn and use every information they give you. Defend your blinds, play less hands in button position. It has worked fine for me. Hunt the weaks. Do c-bets.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
welcome to the CardsChat forum, for such tournaments Windfall for three - all players play differently someone plays all-in small cards all-in and some people play major ones, but I try to play only AQ AK AJ KK QQ JJ in such tournaments AA, and you expect a good card in such tournaments and play aggressively!

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi and welcome to the CardsChat forum

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My strategy is playing aggressive, try to know your opponents as fast as you can learn and use every information they give you. Defend your blinds, play less hands in button position. It has worked fine for me. Hunt the weaks. Do c-bets.
im totally agree with you but i dont understand why u play less hands in button position?