If you're 99.99999% Sure the player Is stealing do you call On bubble?

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I borrow your crystal ball, so I know what my opponents have, too?

V

velhasil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't have AA or KK its better to fold. Why risk? wait for your spot and kill it!

B

beastisdabest

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just had a very similar situation, except I knew for 100% sure he was stealing and I had AA. It was a satellite tourney, 55$ buy in and top 15 get a $1050 entry. 17 left, I'm in 5th place, and AA vs the guy in 3rd who basically shoved every hand for the last 15 hands. So I called. he ended up having a decent hand in K-5 off, needless to say he binked me for two pair and I was out of the tourney. Moral of story, depending on the tourney bubble, it could be the right move to fold AA to a known steal

krasikrisi

krasikrisi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don't have AA or KK its better to fold. Why risk? wait for your spot and kill it!
often lose AA play it but I'm afraid to CK rarely play them I lost confidence with small - 8.9: 5.6 - surprise there are many factors that are not negligible as players at the table bankroll position - luck

anonimalit

anonimalit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not call on the bubble, regardless of the situation

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Hard to guess 99.999 %

as a statistician i can tell you there is never a 99.999 sure of anything, in poker there are many unpredictable hands. So in this situation just fold!