Can I do this as a part time job?

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don´t know man, you have to try this for some time. Only the pratice will tell you. Maybe you are having good luck.

Z

Zikasamaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so I just started university this year and I've been playing MTT poker since the start of the month, started with $100 and right now i'm sitting on $665. Now, I don't have a job and I'm wondering if I could actually do this as a part time job. I mean, with uni, I don't have enough time to play tournaments longer than 3-4 hours unless it's on the weekend. But I've played just over 200 tournaments and my ROI is about 77%, now I know that my win of $400 was a great boost, but I feel like I win more than what I lose. My net profit is currently just under $600. Now can you guys give me any advice on the subject, or if I chose this option(which i really would love to) as a part time thing, what things should I be aware of and how do I make sure I keep becoming a better player and also stay winning?

That is a great roi for sure,so keepp playing poker and dontstop,because on these rezults i can say you play good,but if want to be better you must have more time,to study poker and play more tournaments.....