I was bored and wanted to see what he had, but this hand was funny!

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe i read it wrong . i read it right after i read jim's.

I'm not trying to bash Americans, I know it's a lot better than other places. The world has become a very selfish place and I see it every day here. Are we better than the UK, canada, or anywhere else? I couldn't tell you.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not trying to bash Americans, I know it's a lot better than other places. The world has become a very selfish place and I see it every day here. Are we better than the UK, Canada, or anywhere else? I couldn't tell you.
i can't say what country is better. but i jst don't agree with the country bashing. unless of couse we are bashing canada :D

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LMAO,

As an AMERIKAN, I KNOW all amerikans are assholes, but then I know everyone everywhere is an asshole. Thing is, most assholes elesewhere have a few more manners than we assholes, so it don't get to me as much. But, I know the dialect here.

Did I mention I have gas?

Devilpoker78

Devilpoker78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now cant we all just get along :), american assholes, canadian assholes, british assholes, still assholes all the same, everyone has their own opinions, and opinions are like assholes, everyone has them and they all stink, so enuff of it. :D

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands