ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In these tournaments it is important to be aggressive, you cannot expect that you have premium cards. That is the big difference with normal speed tournaments, in these you can spend an hour without winning a hand and you will still have chips to play

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regular tournaments are much more difficult. In hyper turbo tournaments, it will almost always be a push or fold game. So learning the charts isn't that hard.

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea, will have to push your thin edges really, really hard in the early stages. even two double-ups possibly won't be enough to min-cash, so tight is not right in hypers.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys! I am new to poker and I joined some free roll tournaments. Most of them were hyper-turbo and rebuys were allowed.
I have to rely only on 1000 tournament chips that I get from the free roll without any rebuys.
Other players rebuy and increase their stack to 6000 chips right from the beginning.
With blinds and antes increasing rapidly and all players going all-ins almost every hand, I found it extremely hard to make it even to top 100s.
What strategies should I use to make it to final table?

I would miss tournaments where others have six times as many chips as you have. :) (unless we are talking about a freeroll) There is no better solution than waiting for a few rounds to see if you can find a winning card ... Game starts after the rebuy stage.

max82nik

max82nik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
You must define a strategy, a game plan for your own style of play. It is impossible to set an ideal game strategy. Each player plays the tournament in a completely different way and too many situations happen when you're at the table. You need to improve your gaming experience, when you see a lot of hands and a lot of different situations at the table, you start to understand how to act. Free tournaments with a very small starting pot and re-entries are absolutely wrong tournaments for a beginner.. + I don't recommend playing knockout tournaments...

There are several basic and initial recommendations for playing poker. I advise you to build on them and continue to plan on your own, through mistakes and learning the game from the example of other players. After that, you will be able to build the necessary line for yourself and have a plan of action at the table.
Very rightly said. Super!!!!

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys! I am new to poker and I joined some free roll tournaments. Most of them were hyper-turbo and rebuys were allowed.
I have to rely only on 1000 tournament chips that I get from the free roll without any rebuys.
Other players rebuy and increase their stack to 6000 chips right from the beginning.
With blinds and antes increasing rapidly and all players going all-ins almost every hand, I found it extremely hard to make it even to top 100s.
What strategies should I use to make it to final table?
Hello.
I also play such tournaments and i think there is only one strategy there. Just playing with good cards.
Cards are good not very often but it's just a freeroll and i know that i don't lose anything without re buys and add ons any case.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's definitely a bit random. You need to grow your stack quickly and have a chance out the back, and you need a lot of luck if you don't rebuy. Many in this format play very loose and skill is often less involved than in standard blind tournaments.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Very hard? More like they are extremely easy,

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the hyper turbo format simplifies the decision mechanism to "push or fold" depending on the hand range and position.

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's not easy or hard. And even no strategy. Only luck!

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Faster the tournament, more lucky you need to have.