This is how you should not play SNGs

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[...] idk what point you are trying to make...

I wasn't trying to make a point. I was asking if you could clarify the point that you were trying to make, which you have done.

I agree with you, in that the posted hand is more of an "lol" moment than a "serious analysis" moment.

O

omote23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh... Even I learned a lesson from this post.. I did mistake again... I shove AK on bubble and I bust out :(... You are right...

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wasn't trying to make a point. I was asking if you could clarify the point that you were trying to make, which you have done.

I agree with you, in that the posted hand is more of an "lol" moment than a "serious analysis" moment.

That said, I do think that it is important to take note of opponents who are capable of making such imprudent plays, because their play can be exploited to our benefit. If a player is doing this type of thing consistently, then I think it is safe to attribute it to poor play, rather than some outlying, anomalous influence that we are unaware of. I can only "lolwtf" so many times before I buckle down and say, "Okay, I'm playing as many hands as I can against this person, because they're spewing chips/money." The individual hands that get me to this conclusion don't exactly require deep analysis. But, as a whole, they can paint a picture of how best to capitalize on those occurrences.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Probably your check on second nine showed to sb your weakness. Bubble situation keep him no chances to fold. In the other hand, straight in this situation was not bad. You obviously could bluf on him or raise with QQ+ in this case, he played right after your check.
To conclude I want say - nice hand you got, and nice realization you made.

T

touchmytallalla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol easy spot for you. but on higher limits you wont have such easy money.

S

sadiulas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As an example for members on this site, it's a good one. It's my really big mistake , i do it often, but i try to learn from this. Thank you :)