How to win in freerolls with so many people?

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to be patient to be able to win freeroll tournaments with so many participants. I think that the people who won these tournaments or at least make it to the final tables are people who couldn't write about their experience because it's very frustrating to play so many freerolls and not reach the final tables even if you play the best poker in the world.
I would like to know if the semi-professional or professional players won at the time if they played any of these tournaments?
Greetings and thanks for the opportunity given to us by the cardschat forum to learn and express our opinions.
I have won freerolls and the best way to do it is take your time and fold alot. this will 1 day take you to the final table and from there you can go for the win, Good luck.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
If you have to make a move, just do it. don't be affraid of being busted out and don't be result oriented.
try different approaches and strategies.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all really depends on the blind structure. If its a minute or two like on 88 just shove from the off and get lucky :)

Otherwise play in position with good hands.

viniavelar2

viniavelar2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I particularly like to play aggressively at the beginning, gather the chips then play more calmly until the late incretion ends, after the end I start playing aggressively again until close to the prize pool

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Just don't think of it as a freeroll, but as a 10k buy-in in a main event. And don't forget to pay attention, because you will need it in the later stages.
Good luck!

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Because of the many maniacs, the best advice is patience.
Many people play freerolls just to enjoy themselves, all-in on every hand, risk-free without any responsibility.
So you need patience, and of course a good amount of luck, so that as soon as you get a premium card, a maniac doesn't beat you with a runner-runner (with for e.g. a 72).

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
I think you have to have a lot of luck and win the first all-in, otherwise no matter how good a player you are, you won't win. After increasing the initial capital, you can play normally, but bluffing does not work here, because everyone will call you no matter what hand they have.

K

kongen1981

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love freeroll... play tight is my advice

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You need to be patient to be able to win freeroll tournaments with so many participants. I think that the people who won these tournaments or at least make it to the final tables are people who couldn't write about their experience because it's very frustrating to play so many freerolls and not reach the final tables even if you play the best poker in the world.
I would like to know if the semi-professional or professional players won at the time if they played any of these tournaments?
Greetings and thanks for the opportunity given to us by the cardschat forum to learn and express our opinions.
If you play even the best poker in the world, it won't help you in freerolls. Here you only need to hope for luck.:)

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When there are many subscribers, I think we should be more aggressive.

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Starting from myself, you have to be very patient to win a freeroll..... in fact... I think it is much more difficult to win a freeroll than a selected MTT! What I mean by this is that on a freeroll, many aliens go all-in in almost every hand.....so it's hard to decide when to jump into the meat grinder!...

Freeroll Passwords