How well have you done in freeroll tournaments?

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost every time at a final table, but didn't win....

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I ranked 20-25 do not remember playing 3.5 hours. The prize was disappointed. Spent time this takes.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In order to win a freeroll or any other tournament

In order to win a freeroll or any other tournament, there is no definite strategy. Always try to play good cards in late positions, and throw out cards in early positions, except for senior pairs such as QQ, KK, AA. Just need to feel the players at the table, so that you can know against whom you can bluff and against whom you can not bluff. There is one more rule that will help to occupy high places in tournaments, it is necessary to be able to throw away good cards and older pairs, in the event that you feel that your opponent is older. In general, you always need to play the situation, because the situation is different every time.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love your user name NH. Is that your name at ACR? Just curious.

I saw it somewhere and liked it.

My poker screen names:

ACR- SGF
BCP/pokerstars- RakeMyBlind

Currently I'm mostly on BCP until I make deposit on ACR in near future. I dream one day to be able to play on Pokerstars but it could be a while.

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw it somewhere and liked it.

My poker screen names:

ACR- SGF
BCP/Pokerstars- RakeMyBlind

Currently I'm mostly on BCP until I make deposit on ACR in near future. I dream one day to be able to play on Pokerstars but it could be a while.

Aren't Black chip and ACR identical rooms, just a different skin?

I used to play on Stars back in the good old days. I loved playing their $5 180 man sngs.

Maybe again someday.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aren't Black chip and ACR identical rooms, just a different skin?

I used to play on Stars back in the good old days. I loved playing their $5 180 man sngs.

Maybe again someday.

Yeah, they are both WPN skins. Some of the freerolls are on ACR but not BCP.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never got to a final table best result 14/970 but i did have 3 hard decisions when i double every time. Did play preaty tight exept the buble period when ppl where tight. Its then when i made a lot of many with big bets.

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the summer of 2017 I played a freeroll and entered the top 100, which brought me a ticket for $ 1050

M

mishu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had multiple tries in building up a BR out of freerolls but never succeeded, I think most freerolls especially on PS are a waste of time as the fields are HUGE.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I've been busting out in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hand. Need to work on that.

MolonAA

MolonAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a freeroll on Friday to + 25post CC.

B2199707

B2199707

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These freeroll tournaments are good , the closes I've came as 7th place at breakout poker after signing up ;)

Freeroll tournament the guy love going all in before the river , they take the a chance because they know it was free lol win or lose

Last edited by a moderator:
terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use freerolls to bankroll my poker playing,,,i do ok enough to withdraw every couple months $$$,,,,freerolls are fun,i enjoy winning $ with no chance of losing $,so i could care less if i bust out of one because there is always the next one! :ciao: Life is good!

G

GotChips48

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have one a few freerolls not particularly the ones from cards chat. However agressive play is usually the way to go in most of these because if you didnt play agressive so many people just shoving all in you would be folding every hand, that being said i have had some success playing super tight but the problem i have come across with playing that way it someone usually calls and suck outs are plentiful. so see cheap flops is the best way with suited connectors and big cards suited is preferred but theres usually a donk at the table in all of these tournys. GOOD LUCK