Chips
well , you can wait for strong hand to play against them :D

C

chriz122

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im waiting for a good starthand to reraise , they usually lose cause got an bad hand

F

fooks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AGAINST AGGRESSIVE PLAYERS TO PLAY WELL IN ADVANCE,OF COURSE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 2-3 OFFSUIT

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We should strive not to fall into the prizes. should strive to get to the final table,You need to ramp up a good stack, so you need to push the average hand with less than 10 big blinds, as many players will raise a lot of hands to steal the blinds.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We should strive not to fall into the prizes. should strive to get to the final table,You need to ramp up a good stack, so you need to push the average hand with less than 10 big blinds, as many players will raise a lot of hands to steal the blinds.
Totally agree!thumb up!As for me I can say that getting a good stack is a good sighn that you playing right!

E

Eraser9567

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do have this problem, most of the times when I am big blind, in a MMT tournament, next to the prize pool and don't have much chips. Some players play agressive and really get some money from me. Some times I go all in against them and they just fold. But keep doing that on next BB. Thanks you guys.
i usually re-raise agressive players with good hands, and call them with middle hands.In most of cases, if you are certain they are trying to steal but you do not have a good hand or middle hand, you should fold.Calling is not an option and they will surely bluff you post flop.

S

Sosa VII

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play really tight untill you feel your in the perfect spot, play it easy, don't scare him off & let him bury himself.

F

fooks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
against fish you have to play with patience and prudence

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aggressive play with good hands October 10 jj qq aa ak kk the vast majority of those hands have to end allin preflop

J

JPainTrainSicko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to consider that you said sometimes I shove and they fold. You found a move that works to beat the aggressive players attack of your blind. Open the range of hands you use to make this move. If you currently do this with 10's+ ajs+ aqo+...add all pairs axs+ and a10o+. You will have times the aggressive player wakes up with a real hand but generally you will pick up the pot preflop as long as you have enough fold equity with your shove

You can also consider defending your blind to raises and moving in on flops that hit your range better. This can be good and bad tho because you allow the agg player to see 3 cards that may sway them to call your shove.