How Many Tournaments Have You Won and Played?

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don´t lie to me...I won 50 or 60 small tournaments, but I must have played around 3 thousand since 2011. Poker is not easy!:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Impressive as winning is extremely hard you not only have to play well you also need some luck to win games. I honestly have no clue how many I have played or won.

Don´t lie to me...I won 50 or 60 small tournaments, but I must have played around 3 thousand since 2011. Poker is not easy!:cool::cool::cool:

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far I have won 50% of the tournaments played.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the results can be viewed on separate sites while knowing the player's nickname.For example, the sharkscope website.And you won't have to lie).I play mainly on pokerstars my nickname is pdth.uf !

P

PrinceJigger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Off the top of my head, I can only remember three tournaments that I have won. Most tournaments that I play are freerolls with thousands of players so the odds of winning are very low. :eek: I have probably played over a thousand tournaments in my life.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play a whole bunch and don't win much.

With MTT tournaments, it's so hard to get ITM. To increase my odds I play a lot, usually lose, and occasionally I find my way towards the upper end of the ladder.
But too often, MTT's are a function of visiting the loser's lounge. I think it's called the law of large tournament numbers.

M

Madragalahad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No idea how many I've played over the years. In five figures, probably. And I don't know what you mean by "tournament". Does it include S&Gs, for instance? I play anywhere between 20 and 40 MTTs in an average month (mostly small tourneys with fields of 200-500), and usually have 1 or 2 first place finishes and 5-10 final tables.

B

bobor19871987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bobor19871987

yesterday I won 3 tickets to the tournament so I'm glad:):):)

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sharkscope to help you, there you can see everyone who is of interest to you)

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve played a lot over the last 17 years. freerolls beyond the very big tournaments. there are also a good number of successes. But I can't answer the question. And maybe it doesn't matter. After all, 1 serious victory is enough to completely change someone's life. Or going forward in a serious tournament, howl, sweat or even tremble, playing with the best players and fighting on the final table is worth more than most people's tournament wins...
(of course, every victory is a success and a good feeling. And it’s not usually unworthy, but let’s face it, what matters most is what victories we’re talking about.)

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Shark Scope FTW, for those who are not ashamed of their results and choose not to opt out.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t know how much I won, but the Sharkscope website told me that I played 119 final tables in MTT !!! This is the statistics of 2015-2021 !!! This, of course, is very small, but that's all I have)))

Last edited:
M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

Unthinkable games a very few wins
The number? 5 digits maybe

Rgds