How many tournaments do you play a day and if you get tired what do you do?

T

technotehnoman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker everyday!

I try play in poker everyday! i love this game!

D

dnadeau1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-5 tournaments a day and i play through it if im tired...if im tired i dont know why i would have started...bad strategy

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play between 5 to 10 tournaments per day , depending on the days I play between 5.6 days sometimes more or less ... stay in that average.

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to prefer the sit and go's to tournaments. Large field tournaments just took up too much time for me.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 2-3 tournaments a day, and if I'm too tired, I don't play

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It depends, in my case I play more freerolls than tournaments with a ticket, and when I play some mtt of with a ticket I play omaha h / l and I don't play many maybe 1 or 2, if I'm tired sometimes I keep playing, but that depends on whether I have I have been playing well, otherwise I prefer to stop playing and take a good rest, I think you should try what works better for you, maybe if you play 2-3 tournaments that start almost at the same time, or you play 1 tournament you take a break 1-2 hours and continuous, you should try various options

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Goodnight friend.

I have varied a lot the amount and days I play and I have opted to rest my brain a couple of days before playing. And when I play one or two tournaments in my spare time. Because I've been studying more than I've played and I think it's interesting to review everything we've always learned and developed.

Have faith everything will end well.:)

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 2 tournaments at the same time and achieve good results. In general, I play about 2-8 tournaments a day, depending on my mood. If I get tired during a tournament, I can lie down and just lie down for 5 minutes, get out for some fresh air, or do a warm-up, such as doing push-ups or pulling up several times. When the tournaments are over, but a few more should pass, for example, in an hour or two, I like to sleep during this period of time, it gives me clarity of thoughts and adds strength.

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 1-2 tournaments a day, if I get tired I stop playing, I need to play fresh and hungry to play

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose sit ent go tournaments with 45 or 90 participants. Such tournaments last up to 3 hours. Too long tournaments, which last 5-7 hours, I don't like.

E

easy play

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 2 - 4 satellites and if I manage to win the ticket, then 1 - 2 tournaments a day.
Try to take off for atleast 1 - 2 days a week. Or else it becomes tiring.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play 4 or 5 tournaments, then it just washes me out like a squeezed lemon, then I just go to watch a movie or play some game on the PC, for 2 or 4 hours, my strength is restored and I can go back to battle.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aaand....I wash my face and walk up and down if necessary :)

C

cotydys

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play 4-5 a day, usually free rolls with a few micros. A lot of twitch streamers offer free entries into their home game if you win the games they run on the stream.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I have a bank roll I can play 20 hours a day without a break and almost never get tired I can play worse but I can’t stop

D

DisizDez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I USED TO PLAY JUST A COUPLE A DAY NOW THAT IVE GOT SOME KNOWLEDGE I HAVE BEEN PLAYING UP TO 5 A DAY IF I HAVE FREE TIME. I LIKE TO GET IN WHEN THE LATE REG. IS ALMOST DONE.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a number exactly, I usually play until I feel good to play poker. If I notice that I'm not focused on the game, I just quit for the day and come back the next day.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I usually play between 4 or 5 tournaments per day only on Saturdays I do not play

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 3-5 pieces, if I get tired I will be distracted by another activity

M

Muzza55621

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on how many people are playing how long low or turbo just freshen up on a break and hope for the best

L

LetterRip

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a side note for any of you looking to take poker a little more seriously, if you are going to be a tournament grinder - you will need to play at least around 100 games per month to help fade variance. Most folks have no idea it takes this much - i used to be one of them - so if I can pass the information along to be helpful, I am more than willing.

Yikes! What field size are you typically playing? Is that assuming fields of 100? 200? 500? 1000?

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I sometimes play 2 or 3 at the same time and then depending on how long it takes to finish and how I feel then decide whether to continue playing. Most of the time I only play 1 or 2 at a time

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Generally I only like to play two tournaments at the same time, if I play more than that I get very unfocused.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey ! depending on what day of the week - on weekends you can play 5-8 and on a normal day 2-3-4 ...