how can I get healthy stacks on 0.25 45-90 man SnG?

O

omote23

Rock Star
Total posts
Ah,... I really stressed about this tournament, seriously, I can't make profit on this tourney although I played correctly.

TL:DR, Only blind stealing(squeezing included) doesn't make me a healthy stacks, and Shoving correctly with short stacks makes me bust out or do successful blind steal.(or.. little chance to double up)

especially, I can't find proper time to collect chips and survive. When I survived 50 minutes, blind reaches 60/120 ante 20. yeah, it is middle stage. But if players didn't double up or gained a lot of chips, players entered red-zone(M<5) which means push-or-fold stage.
The problem is, If I reached short stack, I need double up 2~4 times to survive until lTM, because. If I extend my tournament life without double up, eventually, blind reaches so high that my stack reaches under 4~5BB,(It is impossible that blinds stealing over 10~20 times isn't it?), especially, when I shove then opponent calls(or being multi-pot), most of them call with good hands. And then? I bust out.

What should I do..

dnegsisabadreg

dnegsisabadreg

Rock Star
Total posts
How do you know you aren't profitable at these tournaments? How many have you played? Keep in mind that for 45/90 mans you will probably have to play several thousand of these to be confident that you're approaching your true ROI.