57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I try to stay relaxed and let things that go against you go. Staying focus is a goal I try to obtain.

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the first 20-30 minutes, then make a break for 20-30 minutes, unless I'm doubling your chips, otherwise all in

B

bwest

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

You need sleep and a good diet!

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only full concentration brings success)))
no gram of alcohol and distracting films ..
and then success is possible ..
:captain:

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play more than one game at a time. I drink coffee. I try to avoid phone calls, which are my greatest downfall.

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like listening to light music during long tournaments.

R

RounderRob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Smoke some nice loud to get nice and relaxed then sip on the crown the rest of the way ;)

B

babboonnexx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pretty much have to have 2 tournaments going at once in order to keep away from playing crappy hands purely out of boredom. it can get crazy trying to play two hands at once though

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I drink a lot of coffee, during breaks, even when I'm at stake, I usually avoid social networks or anything that disturbs me while I play

N

NeoBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me too

I agree, I hate it when my friend phones when I'm playing a really important game, you think no way am I answering it, but then you do! Fatal mistake, because 2 mins later your in a serious hand and cannot concentrate.

this happens to me too than i loose because i am not focused on the game i hate that

A

AAbyss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to keep myself in good physical shape

Z

Zhud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I include my favorite music and try to concentrate for 40 minutes only on the tournament, and during the break 5 minutes necessarily rest. or physical stress, or whatever else

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be successful at poker, learn to pay attention to your surroundings. You are sitting at a table with several people, and each of them can deceive you at any time. Be careful. Don't let yourself get tired and relaxed. You can remain vigilant 99% of the time, but it only takes 1% negligence to lose everything.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a difficult task . What I have learned from experience is that you need to work on the psychology of your problems in poker as well as on the game itself . You also need to get a good night's sleep before a long tournament . It is in sleep that our brain neurons are restored .You also need to look for tilt problems and solve them logically so that they do not affect your game less and you notice the moment when your emotions start to take over you.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I focus on playing, when no one bothers me and I play, and while listening to my favorite music, it helps me.

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I smoke cigarettes and drink cold cold beer.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink coffee only 30-50 minutes before the start of the game, during the game I only drink soothing tea), in the final stages I head under the tap with water)

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to make any sudden actions, I need to think a little

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't do anything else but play the tournament. That's one. And I usually don't play more than one tourney at a time.

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play while drinking a Coke. I feel like I can concentrate better if I worry about whether I'm tilt myself.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing the right kind of music in the background helps.

V

varadi sityu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
likke

hi I mostly love to play and listen to music in the middle of the night! In the evening, the atmosphere is somehow calmer