Have you played 3 tournaments at the same time?

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they were all freerolls, I think I would do it. If I was staking my own money, no I wouldn't. Trying to focus on 3 rather than 1 would cause me to lose valuable info on my opponents simply because I wasn't paying close enough attention which could potentially make the difference between winning and losing.

ronilsa56

ronilsa56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I already played 3 I think that as you get an experience in tournaments you will get a game system on many tables, I think 3 tournaments at the same time can play with peace of mind if you already have a good experience in multi tables.

HK_47

HK_47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 4-6 is optimal, most of the time if I'm playing any less than 3 I find I get distracted pretty easily, open up reddit or something and end up making stupid decisions at a higher frequency. If you have that discipline go for it otherwise I'd recommend you completely drench yourself in as much as you can handle profitably.

K

kasapcho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can handle up to 8 - but 3 is normal I think

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have played 3 games at the same time... However, I never won at playing that way. I like to play one game at a time now....

E

eggtart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alot of players multi table...its not preferrable way to pick up good information...but seems the norm nowadays....

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 2 or 3 at a time is what I usually do. 4 tables max it gets to confusing after

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played 3 tournaments at the same time many times, but I do not enjoy it. I can not closely monitor what happens on every table and because of this my results are much worse than when I play one tournament. Many players play 3 or more tournaments at the same time, but for this they use the software which shows statistics for each player. I like to watch the situation that happens at the table, and not to use additional software.

Three has been my max at one time. For the most part I can keep up but agree probably not as closely as I want to on any one table. Then there are times when all three tables need attention that I'm sure I rushed a wrong decision by being behind the action.

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and 6 tournaments played. At an early stage, special attention is not needed, and there in 1-2 tournaments until late you will reach. Saving time))

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How Many tournaments at a time

I have tried as many as four. I prefer one at a time, but am always up to the challenge. For example when there are 2 freerolls at the same time on 2 different sites, I gotta jump in there.... and hope I don't get whacked. :help:

Good luck with your gameS!

Terrell423

Terrell423

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No....I like to concentrate at one tournament

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play 10 tables but I feel comfortable when I play 4.

J

j t

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve played up to 5 at a time! Crazy right!?

Zloj_S_Msk

Zloj_S_Msk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, but it never turned out to win more than 2 tournaments from 7 at one time, concentrate fail and make silly moves, for me it's ideal 3 tournaments

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that 2 or 3 is best for me at the moment. I have a hard time with much more than that. I was deep into two the other day and had three more that I signed up for start about the same time near the end of the first two and I was completely overwhelmed. Maybe more when I get more comfortable with my plays and my reads but until then I need to keep the amount at a minimum.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have played 3 at a time and its not east to do. I wont happen often but if I do play 3 at the same time it is only because one of the games I am deep into the event like the final table and the 3rd one just started. This way I can concentration fully on the final table where I am looking to win and the other I can play a tighter game until a few levels in without hurting my equity in that game due to it being in the early stages. If you are looking to increase the amount of table I would recommend doing it slowly. I find more than 2 games and I start seeing I made mistakes more often in my hand reviews.

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a study done by gringos scientists have determined that you can not do two activities at the same time efficiently. I recommend that you play a tournament, a table at a time and dedicate your attention and you will see good results

T

Tadpole70

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i found that if i play more than 1 or 2 i do better.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have played 3 tables at the same time, for me it is not easy, I still do not get used to it, at the moment I can with 2, but if there are people who play more than 5 tables at the same time, I am still trying to adapt as there are several tournaments which game and they are at the same time

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play that many at a time. It takes to much concentration:)

R

Robert Willhide

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play up three at a time. Any more tables after that I miss reads and have to rely more on math and good hands. But lately I've been trying to rely on good hands anyways.

I like playing just one at a time too because it is easier to concentrate. Two is good. Three - more is tough. It seems like I'm racing around and do not know what the opponent has for a hand. 🤠

I've tried to play more than 1 game at a time, and you see that my games suffer.Robert

D

Deeznutzzzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure! Playing 3 or more is the way to fend off boredom.

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 4-6 S-n-G 9-max tournaments two or three times in order to save much time and to gain a distance. Three tournaments seem insufficient as for me. But if you are satisfied with the number you play, then there is no problem.